Horsky Hotel Celadenka(Celadna)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Hotel Prosper(Celadna)
US$54
  • Pool
Hotel Zamecek na Celadne(Celadna)(Great Value!)
US$60
Mezi plutky(Celadna)
US$238
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsgolf coursemodern designczech republicspent nightsmin walkgolf resortluxury hotelcomfortable roomswonderful placelarge spatoilet areagolf channelgroup of friendsartconcretemountainsrelaxation
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Our golf trip in the Czech Republic and weekend in MIURA hotel was fantastic. Great service provided by the staff. In the morning the golf buggy was prepared for us at the hotel. After we played golf we enjoyed our cigar on the terrace. What an amazing view.
But the best of all was the SPA in this hotel. Massage, several steam baths, sauna, huge jacuzzi and snow room. I would like to thank Michal for the great dinner he prepared for us. The kitchen is of a special level. Great food. And finally to find art of Andy Warhol, Damien Hirst and my favourite Jean Michel Basquiat here makes it complete.

Thanks to ALL staff.....You don't want to leave..... But already looking forward to our next visit.

G.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We arrived in the night at this ultramodern place with a great cuisine (asparagus menu fully recommended) and an exclusive spa. Combining that with the three golf courses around, it was a tranquil and wonderfully relaxing golf weekend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Hotel Miura is a place where design rules the day. If you decide to spend a few nights there you will surely feel like in a modern art gallery (and that’s what makes you feel special). Of course the location in the heart of Beskydy mountain range is what you need after busy week in the city so we could have easily spend the day just sitting in the restaurant and watching the scenery. Had we done it we would have missed their classy spa which would have been unwise (still they could be a little less stingy and not limit the guests by 3 hours per person per stay).
Unfortunately the practicality has stepped aside in some areas. So don’t be surprised when you hear everything from the rooms around you (literally) as the walls don’t give much noise insulation. Be prepared that the only way to change the temperature in the room (as we like to sleep in cool room) is by opening a window. Be aware that walking from spa is a little bit awkward as you have to walk through the restaurant full of dining people (unless you are ready to take the outdoor loop).
What gives this place a five star feeling is the food. Absolutely perfect combination of tastes is like a little concert on your plate. Big thanks to the chef. For his benefit I only hope that the waitresses only had a bad day when we arrived as the service was terrible. Despite the fact there were barely any people at that time it took them good 15 minutes to come and take our order. Afterwards we waited another 15 for our drinks to arrive, while they were already enjoying their evening glass at the bar. The second evening was spot on so the only downside were the uncomfortable chairs. Breakfast could be more inventive and confirm the great dining experience.

Room Tip: Rooms at the top floor have less chance of disturbance from the neighbours
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Simona S, Reservation&Revenue Manager at Miura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Miura hotel. I am very sorry for your experience with our staff in the restaurant. Because your complaint is not the first we made some changes and hire new waiters, even though we are working on improving their skills anyway. I hope that by your next visit everything will be perfect.
We limited the SPA entrance, because we want all our guest have the oportunity to enjoy our SPA, we let only 16 people in so there is still the comfort and the calm of SPA. Once more time thank you and hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind Regards, Simona Děcká, Reservation&Revenue Manager.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

The architecture and design is simply amazing! The room was clean and spacious, loved the view (junior suite). The food there is a masterpiece, simply PERFECT. Nice, helpful staff and great choice of saunas in the spa.

Room Tip: Junior Suite is worth its price.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review. We are very happy you enjoyed our hotel and its services. Hope to welcome you back soon. Kind Regards, Simona Děcká, Reservation&Revenue Manager.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

If you're looking for a quiet, designed, stunning, set-in-nature hotel where you will find a HORRIBLE service, bad breakfast, rude staff, lousy room maintenance, attitude and absolute disgrace to the client, this is the place for you. We visited Miura hotel with friends and family and unfortunately we had quite high expectations. The hotel brands itself as an ode to design (which it is - sadly not functional or user-friendly) in the middle of stunning nature. That are the obvious positives. To us also the only ones. I believe that our group could have been considered as good guests. We had 3 rooms booked including the Miura suite priced at 600$/night (which is a lot for this region) we ordered room service every day and used every facility at this place. Our overall experience, planned to be a relaxed getaway turned into a never ending disappointment. The hotel facilities are fantastic although the design might not suite everyone. The rooms are quite large, beds are comfortable and views perfect. The downside of the rooms are glass windows to the toilet (WHY???) and shower so "well" designed that it sprays all over the toilet, toilet paper, towels, everything including the floors in the room. The sinks are set in the middle of the living area - quite odd and uncomfortable. There is a big lack of storage space which makes it impossible to keep the room organized. Room maintenance was quite a nightmare. The cleaners seem not to be trained at all and not ever checked by their superiors. Once when we arrived back from a whole day trip, there were only fresh towels and a bill for the minibar. The bedsheets were not changed, beds not made either, toilets were not cleaned, there were wet towels thrown around, etc. Everything was dusty and the room just so messy. We called the manager, who was apparently "shocked" and she seemed very responsive and quite sweet, she offered a bottle of sect as a compensation, which was kind but didn't change anything. Nobody came to clean the room, nobody really tried. Next day, the rooms were OK but the day after that - SAME as before. I never had to argue about room cleaning during my vacations. Not that it was cleaned bad. It was just not cleaned at all. I came to relax and instead I was asking them to do their job. The amenities were never refilled. I ended up buying my own shampoo and shower gel in a close by drug store.
The spa premises with Klafs saunas, large whirpool and steam rooms are top-class. Surprisingly enough, the spa receptionist was so rude that we were left in shock. She yelled at us for placing used towels into designated baskets since "she has to bend over" to pick them up. She also said that if it was up to her, she wouldn't let us into the spa at 20:30 (open until 22:00) because we are the only ones and she wants to go home. Yes, she really said that. The "tour" of the spa couldn't be more unprofessional. She probably really hates her job (which the guests are in fact paying for).
It was about 25 degrees Celsius outside during the time of our stay. I was so surprised it was SO HOT inside of the rooms. There are no air conditions in the entire hotel. If you're lucky enough, they would lend you a fan in case you're staying at the Miura suite. If not, well, no fan. (NO JOKE). It was boiling hot, we slept with all the windows open but the rooms were still super stuffy without any movement of air. (Fantastic if you're staying with grumpy kids).
Restaurant was unsurprisingly enough, a disappointment. When we came for breakfast, nobody cared. There was never such thing as a "good morning" thing to be heard. You have to make your own table. They never refill the trays unless you ask them to. Lack of veggies, bad quality cheese and sausages. Once we asked for an espresso and were declined. Apparently they do not serve espresso in the morning. (They do have an espresso machine at the bar). When we asked why cannot we get an espresso we were told that espresso was not included in the breakfast price. We offered to pay for it but from some reason it was still impossible.
Once we tried the restaurant for a dinner. It was equally sad as any other hotel experience we had. It has a very small amount of vegetarian options and the staff lacks any kind of will or fantasy to offer a client (that has been eating the only vegetarian dish for an entire week) a solution. I ordered pasta and asked it to be without the chorizo sausage. It took 45 minutes to bring the pasta and salad my partner ordered and yes, the sausage was there. We were the only guests in the whole restaurant and it still took another 30 minutes to bring the dishes. The problem is that there are absolutely no alternatives in the vicinity of the hotel. The only options are typical smoky Czech beer shacks with fried cheese or boiled pork knee on the menu.
Another downside of this place is the reception. The girls do smile every now and then and they probably are the nicer part of the entire hotel but why on earth would NOBODY offer a help with loads of luggage to a family with two tired kids after a long ride? They did lend us the trolley and watched us dragging it around in rain.
Another chapter to this long list of "no's" is the laundry service. I understand that they have to make their money somehow but charging us for each sock separately was a bit too much I felt.
Beware of coming with kids. Even though the staff claimed that "kids are welcome" when I emailed with them ahead, there is not much to do with kids and they do not really mean the "welcome" part.
Last but not least - "the gym". In case you are a fan of some kind of bikram cross fit, this is the place. No air condition, crazy hot and if you ask the spa receptionist for an extra towel, she won't give you one. The reasoning? "One towel per client"
I did spend some time writing this review and I would like to state clearly that I mean everything I wrote here. The reason why I did it is plain. I feel violated after spending about 6.000EUR for these 6 days in this place. It is an absolute disgrace ran by amateurs. I love the Beskydy region, it is the place of my childhood memories. I felt it had a chance thanks to the generous EU subventions which entirely built this place. It was a wasted money on my and the EU side. Just watch out.

Room Tip: The rooms are just bad. Ask if there is a room with a normal toilet door or a sink placed elsewhere than next to the bed.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank dashiki1

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry for your bad experience with our services. We really do apology for inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We tried to do our best but as I read in your review we should do it much better. Even our manager checked your room after cleaning we should better communicate with you and get closer to your requirements. Our staff cannot touch any of guest’s belongings so maybe that is why the room seemed to be not cleaned well. As for the staff in restaurant we already change them so there are new people and we really keep eye on their new training regarding the proper guest attitude and service. One more time please accept our apology and hope that one day maybe you will visit us again to see our improvement. Kind Regards, Simona Děcká, Reservation&Revenue Manager.