“Perfect experience”

Alexandria Spa & Wellness Hotel-French Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Luhacovice
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice and luxury restaurant with live piano music on background. Pleasant, romantic atmosphere with candles light and professional staff. Pricing is very friendly and all courses were delicious. We will definitely come again when we will be in area.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Just back from the Tatra mountains in Slovakia where the scenery was beautiful, the people friendly but the restaurants not so good particularly if you're not a lover of sheeps cheese. My wife and I wanted to treat ourselves and the kids to some really high quality Czech cuisine. We were eating after 2100 on a Sunday night which can be a challenge to find a kitchen open at that hour. Found this place ( kitchen open till 2200), remembered the good reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. Pure class. 1930s elegance with gentle background music. Great waiter with perfect English. Food absolutely superb (I had the venison with a rose hip or cranberry sauce - simply wonderful). Kids were pleased with their meals also. House red (Dornfelder) top class too. And the bill was very fair and reasonable for Dutch a high quality place. Can't recommend it enough - check it out yourself!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We went here with my wife and son, because there was a sign with a good looking beef on the front wall of the building. We were a bit surprised as the place was quite fancy with waiters in dark suites, but the service was great, the chateubriand was good and to top it all off, a good pianist playing nice music. All in all a very good experience.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Professional service and very good meal . Clean and profesionaly served menu. Recomendation foe any personal and business lunch.

1  Thank Milan S
Reviewed 13 March 2016

This is fine Czech and international dining with excellent service. I have never drunk such a superb house wine in a restaurant. I didn't want to order a bottle as my companion cannot drink wine. We had the set lunch menu the last time I was there, and my friend just added a different dessert for a little extra. A lovely, elegant place to eat. If you are around for dinner, this is one of the two best places to go.