All reviews swimming pool rooftop restaurant pleasant stay value for money front office food quality is good hotel entrance excellent service housekeeping staff working condition rice open kitchen underground parking customer care pleasant surprise special thanks family and friends
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I and my friend went to Erode to attend a Workshop. We booked room here which was near to our Workshop Building. We had a excellent experience by staying here. All staffs were very polite and extremely good. Rooms and Restaurant was upto its best. Thanks for your service!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HRPERODE, Front Office Manager at Hotel Radha Prasad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest, It was a pleasure having you stay at Hotel Radha Prasad, Erode and we thank you for sharing your feedback on Goibibo. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again to Hotel Radha Prasad, Erode in the very near future. With kind regards, Bala

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had to stay herw for three days for my business meeting. My friend booked me this hotel. Really amazing staffs who was very helful in all needs. Room was also very clean and spacious. I would like to visit again.thank you!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HRPERODE, Front Office Manager at Hotel Radha Prasad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest, Greetings from Hotel Radha Prasad, Erode!!! We thank you for booking with us, and thank you so much for your valuable review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to read that you had a wonderful time at our hotel. Give us chance to share your experience again with us, we are happy to say that we can serve you better for next time. Bala

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are having live wires. The interiors are torn.. don't be surprised if you are with family and kids getting a room on the floor to bar and just opposite to its entrance.... You may wonder if you are the customer or the staff are? Avoid 100% if you have kids...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HRPERODE, Front Office Manager at Hotel Radha Prasad, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello Sir, we thank for your visit and feedback shared to us. The Bar is located only in the First Floor, so, for the kind intimation to the guests we have kept the location Board on the second floor. Whereby we dont have direct access to the first floor from the reception, because the room guest might be disturbed by the bar guests. And moreover 95% of the Bar guest dont use the main entrance. They use the way by rear gate only. Per your comments nothing to be wondered whom are whom!!!
The rooms dont have live wires. The image what yo have highlighted are the decorative LED strip lights which is above 7 feet from the floor. Nothing to be worried as the guest have stated.
Thanks
Bala

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

One of my friend booked me room here for my business meet. Staffs welcomes me warmly and helped me through the stay by offering best service. They offered me breakfast as complement which tastes very good. Totally stay here was very pleasing and had a great experience. Thank you!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HRPERODE, Front Office Manager at Hotel Radha Prasad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Greetings from Hotel Radha Prasad. We are pleased to receive your review. We are happy to peruse your positive comments. Our team puts their entire efforts into whipping out the best experience for our visitors and your continued patronage has brightened their countenances. Your compliments relating to our accommodation and warm hospitality are greatly treasured and we hope to achieve the same during your future visits. We trust your recommendation will lead numerous perceiving visitors to our hotel. Looking forward to serve you again. Thank you Bala FO Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have got to stay with this hotel for a day, I have got to change 3 rooms till i settle one, were every room has filled with cigarette smell. The room I checked in dosen't have TV connection and room service is not polite. Food & Tea was horrible. I suggest to skip this hotel while other Decent properties are available for the stay.

Swimming pool: Thats another joke, this is only available to Guest by 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM this is not all day open for guest. The Property rents swimming pool for Training and local use in rest of the hour. Don't fall in trap for swimming pool.

Room Tip: Before Check in inspect the room. If not good, ask for good Rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HRPERODE, Front Office Manager at Hotel Radha Prasad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest, Greetings from Welcome Hotel Radha Prasad!!! We thank you for booking with us and we appreciate your feedback. Please give us a chance to serve you again in the same. Due to Summer we had classes for kids. Hence the Swimming Pool was not allotted to the guests on full time basis. Sorry for the inconvenience caused from our side. Thanks Bala FO Manager