“Very comfortable and pleasant stay”

Bravura Gold Resort
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Meerut
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I wanted to thanks all of the staff who make my stay comfortable. Room was spacious, very clean and also well decorated. Bed was so comfortable for sleeping and attached bathroom was big and hygiene. I will definitely be using your property again. Thanks Everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I have been a regular visitor to Bravura Gold Resort for last 4 years and have been a great admirer of the food being served. With the same intent, I, along with my family (wife and 2 kids) visited Bravura yesterday evening for Dinner but let me tell you this has been the worst nightmare of my life.
Reached at 8 PM, ordered for a drink with 3 Buffets, surprised that even after asking for starters, they were not served for 30 odd minutes and was told that we have changed our process and starters are served directly from the kitchen. By the time starters came in, was even more surprised to see that only 2 pieces of starter was served, on questioning, got to understand it’s as per new policy.
Waited for almost 50 minutes and asked on the status of non-veg starters and was informed that it’s getting prepared. Ironically, when the starter came in, it was chicken balls (2 small pieces). Since I am a regular guest here and know few people, requested to connect with Mr Amit (F&B Manager), met him and updated him of the situation and was told that I need to wait for 15 minutes and issues would be resolved. These 15 minutes was a never ending wait and at 9:45, I have to reach out to Reception to enquire about his ware bouts and was told that his shift is over and he has left. This is such a shameful act when someone is awaiting your feedback and you have left it unattended. I requested to connect with the owner (as he was also sitting with few clients inside the Restaurant) and was told to wait and he will attend to me shortly. Looking by the watch, I decided to make a move and requested for the bill, the one which was never served (except 1 Beer) and this is where the height of unprofessionalism comes into picture. I was given a bill worth ₹400 (for a beer) and another bill of ₹1840 for 3 Buffet Dinner. I gave my Debit card to the concerned and asked him for what he is charging me and was told that when you came, you asked for 3 Buffets, which is absolute nonsense.
I have few fundamental questions to be asked here –
• Is this the professional way of dealing with the guests, who are frequent visitors to your property?
• Do I need to pay for the food that was never served?
• Is this what we call Professionalism in a Service industry?
Not too sure on this abnormal behaviour of the staff, but let me categorically tell you that your existence is only basis people like us who visit your premises for food/Ambience etc and pay premium and make you what you are today but this unethical and unprofessional behaviour would not facilitate your business any further.
I, left with no other option, driving 22 kms and with no food was forced to leave the place.
Would urge everyone to check for actual realities rather merely * ratings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I visited this resort for wedding reception of my relation. The banquets hall was big, beautiful and decoration was gorgeous. Non vegetarian & vegetarian dishes were there and all dishes were so delicious. I enjoyed a good meal here. After that visit i have booked a room for my business meeting in city. And like my last visit, its also a great stay here. Fronts manager Dimple was very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

On my official meeting in Meerut, I booked a room at Bravura Gold Resort. Hotel staff was very welcoming and helpful. Room was clean & well maintained with comfy bed. The bedsheet & towels are very clean. Delicious food with both veg and non vegetarian varieties. Facilities and services are remarkable. It was very comfortable and delightful stay at this resort. We have enjoyed every moment here. Great Service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

What to say, everything was nice. I booked this place for my sister ring ceremony. This is the nicest property and they treat all of their clients equally. Decoration of banquet hall was superb and the venue looked so magical. Manpreet ji was very nice, she helped us in all arrangements so well that I can’t think of now going anywhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family