“Experienced Very bad Service”

Big Bite Hotel & Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Meerut
Big Bite Hotel & Resort
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Meerut
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I usually go to Big Bite once in a month but yesterday when I went to Big bite d then after some times waiter came and gave me menu card. It's been almost half n hour but no one came for taking my order. After that I called a waiter to take our order and he told me that go to counter and it was very bad behavior of him. So we went from there without having anything. It was my first this type of experience in Big Bite and it's service is getting poor day by day. I think bit bite doesn't have so much waiter to handle customers or something else is there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

we used to have breakfast here as we travelled frequently on this route but now the quality is not the same . so cheetal is a better option now. place is neat and spacious. food quality should be improved.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Well maintained property with beautiful garden. A good place for outing with friends. Resturant is peaceful and thinly crowded. Both veg and non veg food is good but it is costly. The service is slow and staff is cold and less responsive.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I've been visiting this place for a very long time; almost 7 years. I recall very vividly, the fantastic quality of the food that it used to serve lately but then since over an year, the quality has gone down substantially. It retains Good ambience & Very well & cleanly maintained washrooms.
I found Paneer delicacies especially Paneer Lababdar and Dal Makhani particularly tasty. Breads are good.
I wouldn't recommend trying Chinese stuff here And, South Indian food is a strong No No! Wanna try South Indian, find some other place.
South Indian food is particularly worthless. Sambhar doesn't have that South Indian touch at all. Masalas of the Dosas taste like the stuffing of Aloo Paratha. Vadas are not crisp as these are made thick and it sticks to the spoon upon cutting. Very un-Vada!
Both the Dal chutney and the Coconut chutney taste sweet as if made with sugar.
Dosa is dry-thick and not crisp and if you bite into it without masala, you may end up discovering taste of, sort of, Amratsari Paranthas.
Finally, the price tags against the quantity: it's moderately high on a few stuff.
Try North Indian delicacies as these are well made.
This place also hosts marriage parties and any other function parties.
It is on NH 58 road. I haven't tried their rooms and dunno if they have one.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank roorkeewal
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Food served is very tasty particularly khasta roti made of sooji. Their thali is also very delicious. Garden outside the restaurant is very well maintained. Bonsai plants and flowers of various varieties are arranged in such a systematic manner that it shows the talent of the gardener.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business