First good thing.
A very nice property spread over lot of greenry. Nice pool and sea view.. though beach was closed.
Now as far as hospitality goes it was just average
Food... it seems like a 2* food being served in 5* property. Chef's was not interested in feeding the guest. You could get a better food on street of goa.And variety of food .. forget that..
Front desk/ reception was pathetic.. got locked out of room.. it took them 50 min and 4 calls to get the keys...
Golf cart for travel within... forget about that... walk to reception that a better idea..
overall , just a average hospitality being offered at price of vivanta by taj name...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa Goa/Sinquerim