“Enjoying wet weather ”

Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Sinquerim
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Goa is beautiful and pleasing in winter but it has a different charm and Romald during the monsoons. Although could not venture out and enjoy the beach just behind, we could do lot of other things in the hotel. Enjoyed the food, and all other activities, the friendly staff.

Just awesome.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and our associates delighted you. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

Ranju Singh

Write a ReviewReviews (2,387)

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Taj holiday village is undoubtedly the best hotel in the country..what else to say that we have been visiting this place for last 6 years..continuously..great place, amazing food, and most importantly, great support staff..brilliant service..the 2 boys who serviced our room, Laltu and Shailesh Chauhan were great help..but Derek being an old hand is leading everybody with great effect..highly recommended place..

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This is the first time that in my 2 Days stay I haven't stepped out of the resort as its so beautiful and multiple activities in the resort with private beach access and top it all great hospitality!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Excellent Resort served with perfection in every department. Food served was exemplory with a vast variety and to top it all with excellent quality. Keep Up the Good Work. Thanx for all your efforts in making our stay as memorable as it can get.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, amazing breakfast, very close to the beach, house keeping staff namely Pappu, Laltu and Jayaprakash took very good care of us. Also Robert, a supervisor was extremely efficient. Will definitely come back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Ranju Singh

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sinquerim
4.5 km away
2.3 km away
Novotel Goa Resort & Spa
8.5 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga

Been to Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!