“Wonderful time”

Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Muri
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Polynesian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sandals Restaurant & Barefoot Bar at Pacific Resort Rarotonga prides itself on offering the best in international cuisine with a Polynesian Pacific Rim influence. Be relaxed with a casual beachfront cocktail at the Barefoot Bar, be tempted by succulent fresh seafood and international dishes at Sandals Restaurant, or be summoned by beating drums to an authentic Cook Island feast. Either way you will enjoy the gentle lagoon breezes with the sand between your toes right on Muri Beach.
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at the Pacific Resort in Rarotonga and I had such a great time. The Restaurant was lovely and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The drinks was a reasonable price and the food was delicious. Worth every penny. Loved my experience here.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view out over the lagoon, couldnt sit outside because of the wind but great view anyway from the tables in the bar area. Had breakfast everyday and the quality cant be faulted, staff very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We are so glad we made a booking for dinner here, was one of the best decisions we made while in Raro. The food is to die for! The whole atmosphere - the staff, the location and the wonderful live music, is out of this world amazing! Thank you for a beautiful evening, we will definitely be back and next time not for just one dinner!! Thanks guys!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Pacific Restaurant& Bar and all I want was a kids menu, because I just wand a small thing to eat. They told me I can’t do it, because I‘m not under 12 years old, but everyone knows, that the only reason why I can’t get this menu was, that they want to get more money. Some of the menus of the kids aren’t in the card for adults. So I take the crumbed chicken breast. At first it was to much for me - all I want was a small meal and a little desert. I just get the grilled chicken breast, while I ordered the crumbed one. Then they take the grilled one and just put it in the fryer and don’t make a new one. So the meat was dry and brackish. The ,bread crumbs‘ taste like pure butter. As they understand, that it isn’t a good meal for me, they just finished the service at our table and no one observed us and we aren’t getting a table service anymore. So to come to an conclusion - I payed over 30 nz$ for no service and a bad meal. Thank you for nothing. If I could give zero stars I would do.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The best spot on the island for a special romantic dinner. The food was great quality and the service was great and friendly. If you are lucky you will even get great sunset.