“My taste of France in Rarotonga”

LBV - Le Bon Vivant Muri Beach
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Muri
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Scrumptious pastries and bread. Good outdoor sitting and spacious.. They have a wide selection of food if you want more tha snack.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

The donuts here were amazing. My husband would walk there each morning and gobble one on the way back to our hotel. Great food and nice setting. Just watch out for the free range chickens - they will jump up and snatch your food if you aren't paying attention.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

The ladies at the counter were always so sweet! The prices are to be expected once you know that dining out can be a bit pricey on Raro. But, the pastries were to die for. Not too sweet but just right.

The sandwiches are perfect. Grilled up hot and so good. We also ate breakfast here, which was good. I'm not a big breakfast person so bacon and eggs and toast is almost the same for me no matter where you are.

The atmosphere is relaxing and calm.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Great little stop off for coffee and smoothies and DONUTS!! Became a 'local' for us during our stay.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This deli is top notch - I'm still dreaming about their doughnuts and their amazing focaccia bread. I think I almost went here every day - I miss it already! Such a great place for lunch and snacks anytime - must do!