“Meh.....spend your money elsewhere”
Review of Turtle Bay Pub

Turtle Bay Pub
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Lake Country
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We used to eat here often and are local but have since moved on to to quality and value. The food is average pub food. I really wish they would follow the trend and examples of the downtown Kelowna area and up the quality of food by using local seasonal ingedients as this area is full of beautiful options. The atmosphere though is terrific in the summer especially on the patio. I often find the beer on tap is off and or flat, I have actually been told by a server to stick to bottled beer lol. The mixed drinks aren't great and the food is so overpriced for what it is especially in comparison to to the local competition! Over all this place has so much potential to be something so much more awesome but it is basically just an overpriced pub with mediocre food at best. The patio is their saving grace because without it i feel this place would fail.

1  Thank Jan M

Reviewed 7 September 2018

For being a Local Lake front Pub we were very pleased with the seating for families with small children and the service. The food was very good and very well priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A great place to have breakfast or lunch, we haven't been for dinner yet.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Asked server if I could have salad instead of fries, sure she said, with out telling me they would charge me $4.00 for a very small salad! Ordered fish and chips subbing salad as per above. First time out fish was so overdone that I could not even think about eating ... sent back waited another 30 minutes for a piece of fish that looked liked a frozen fish stick and was in fact frozen in the middle!!!! By this time I was totally p!!!!d off and told the server to just remove the meal from the bill. Was dining with two other people who also were less than thrilled with their meals. To add insult to injury not only did they charge me for the salad they offered no apology. Would never recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank NewWest2014
Reviewed 3 September 2018

pleasant surrounding on the patio overlooking the lake, good variety on the menu and was a nice surprise, had not been there in a couple of years, the menu has changed for the better, and ordered the rubine sandwich, which was one of the better ones I have had in the okanagan area, service was o.k , although they where busy so this would account for longer then normal service

1  Thank montyf881
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Enjoyed our lunch at Turtle Bay Pub. Sitting on the patio was so peaceful and beautiful. The food was excellent and we had great service. They serve local dill sausage, which I highly recommend. Great venue for an afternoon drive, or stop on the road, or an evening out. This is a real hidden gem in the Okanagan.