“Older place”

Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Lake Country
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Woodys is an older place that's great for lunch or dinner, lots of local people there so you feel right at home!.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had driven past this place hundreds of times while living in Kelowna and finally got a chance at it on a visit to see friends. Not high end by any stretch of the imagination but it's good pub food and good service too, at least on the day our group of four was there. Well worth a try after a day at the beach or to wash down all the wine from all the tours you've taken in.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Never going back

Who lets kids into a pub and let them run all over the place. If I want to hear kids screaming I would have stayed home

1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Rosie had the fish and chips and I had the steak special. both very good. I like darker beer but sadly all they had was granville island brands. Typical blue collar pub, not fancy bbut the food and service are great./

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

A lot of reviews suggest the food here is basic, or plain Jane. Although I find this to be accurate, the amount of food you get is very generous. Check out the pictures I submitted with this review. Neither of us came close to finishing our meals.

I had a bacon cheddar burger, and my partner had the fish and chips. The fish wasn't bad at all, and the burger was pretty good as well. Although the coleslaw was very heavy on the mayo. The gravy tasted good.
Although not quite a 4 star review; if I could give 3 1/2 stars, I would.