“Friday Burgers and Poutine”

Okanagan's Finest Grill
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Lake Country
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

Seriously, this place is amazing. It's like a food truck with an order window and you sit on picnic tables by the lake and smell the food cooking. The Works burger is awesome and just like the ones we used to get in the 70s at the better burger joints. I even liked the poutine and I normally don't eat fries.
The service is great and when I called to ask when he was closing last time he stayed open half an hour late just so I could get my food! Thanks!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Best burgers around! The Black & Blue is so damn good. Black pepper crusted with all the trimmings and blue cheese dressing... and the fries are amazing too! As I type this I'm craving one...

1  Thank J-Dogg1980
Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is a foodie's dream! Chef Travis has created some gourmet dishes at his lakeside stand that are to die for. If you wish to have a relaxing evening sitting by the lake with food that makes you salivate this is where you should come. Or pick it up and take it with you on your boat or to a campsite or for a romantic picnic with your special someone. I will be back until I try every item on the menu : ) My favourite thing is seeing the fresh herb garden that he can clip to use in his dishes...and some fresh tomatoes growing on the vine...mmmmmmmmm

Reviewed 19 July 2015

We were taking a nice boat ride on Wood Lake and my brother in-law said we should try this restaurant in Oyama. We pulled our boat onto shore and walked over to the OFK Grill. We bought 4 orders of fish and potato fries and yam fries. YUM. Prices are average for F&C's but taste great. You can eat there on the picnic tables or walk across the street to the nice sandy beach. We walked back to our boat and headed off into the sunset with our food. You can also access it from Kalamalka Lake if you go thru the canal.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

We just ate there yesterday, 3 adults and 1 kid. The food was fantastic! We had burgers, fries (potato and sweet potato), and a milkshake. You eat on the huge picnic tables and enjoy the sunshine and lake views. We highly recommend it.