“Lunch with a View”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Now open most lunchtimes as well as evenings. Very good value with a lovely view of The Minster. A favourite venue when my sons visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service and food, everything cooked to perfection. Great wine too.
Will most definitely be returning to sample some more of there Italian delicacies.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I visited this Italian restaurant with my husband and youngest son for his birthday ..
The evening was absolutely lovely .. The waitress was knowledgable and friendly ..
My husband had garlic mushrooms for his starter he said they were the best he had had anywhere !! Myself and my son both had the mozzarella and Tomato with basil starters the were gorgeous and fresh ..
Myself and my son both had risotto 1 was vegetarian the other was chorizo.. Again both delicious.. My husband is tee -total so asked if he could have the trout with no alcohol in the sauce , The chef said no problem at all ..
I would recommend this restaurant 100% both for food and staff .. We will definitely be back ..

2  Thank Trudi s
Reviewed 6 August 2017

came here for date night with my partner, never been before but looked up and had good reviews. Food was amazing, atmosphere was amazing, along with the fantastic staff and live pianst. we will definatly be back. Even made a special cocktail my partner had requested even though they didnt have on the menu!!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We hadn't booked a table but the restaurant managed to squeeze us in despite the fact that it was a busy Saturday night. We were given a table that was booked for later in the evening on the proviso that we would be finished by then.We liked the ambience and atmosphere of the place and this was helped by the fact that there was live piano music being played. The food was of a very good standard and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Our only complaint was that the service was rather slow and it wasn't easy to attract someone's attention at times. Granted, it was busy in there, but I suspect they are usually busy on a Saturday night and perhaps staffing levels should reflect that! We were worried that we would not be finished by the time our table was needed again and indeed we did overstay our time slightly. Nevertheless, we would happily eat here again!