Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
Booking.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$103
Orbitz.comUS$103
2,230 results
All reviews europa centre self catering puerto rico barbacoa amadores beach air con pool area premium room sun loungers great holiday gran canaria bed apartment family holiday snack bar most nights fresh towels bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

We were in room 3051 for the week 12 to 17 Sept. We had a fantastic all inclusive holiday. The hotel like most in Puerto Rico is on a steep hill and getting to the the rooms can involve lifts and stairs as this one did. Down in the lift and up the steps but the amazing views from the room make that all worthwhile. The rooms were a bedroom and sitting room with a kitchen area and a large balcony with 2 sunbeds and a table and 2 chairs. We had an issue with the free safe in the roon but this was fixed immediately.
All inclusive, the food was really tasty (my compliments to the chef) and a lot of the meat and fish was cooked to order while you could watch. We had no complaints at all about any of the food. Well done.
There is a queue for sunbeds in the morning but we always got one when needed.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to holiday in Puerto Rico we had a great time here.
This was our 4th visit to Puerto Rico and the pandemic has as expected caused a few changes. It was a lot quieter than normal and a few places were closed. Still worth going to visit. It will be nice to see any changes when things return to normal.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank scramol
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Had a brilliant family all inclusive holiday, 2 adults, 1 child and 2 teenagers. All loved it. The views are incredible from the balcony rooms. Food is plentiful, varied and quality ingredients. Pool is nice. The evening entertainment was surprisingly excellent. There is a bar and food area 5 mins away up the road but we only went once as the hotel catered for all our needs. The all inclusive drinks were good, they served pints and you can get 2 at a time from the bar so no frustrations with slow table service etc. All of the team were lovely and caring. For the money paid it is easily 5 stars from us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 208gezr
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

We stayed family of three august 21st we arrived the view from our room 3049 was breathtaking one of the best we have ever had. Food from the pool bar was good drinks was good, getting a sunbed was a nightmare if you don’t be up as soon as the pool opens you will struggle which once I did go up for pool opening times and it was definitely my last I was first there then the chain went down people running jumping over sunbed to get there beds I stood there in disbelief and still ended up with beds in the shade lol . I did find the guy behind reception pretty rude I asked them to print our boarding passes and covid results off as the printer was down at the pharmacy, wow he started going on about I have to pay for more than one which I said no problem at all and he kept going on and on and on I said it’s fine 15cent a page so I threw 5 euro on the counter and said I told you it’s fine I don’t mind to him speaking in Spanish which I speak a little “silly man is he stupid” I’ll say no more on this matter as the hotel is decent just he was a p#%*k.
The pool area is lovely but you have to wear a mask to bar but your sunbed is touching the persons at side of you. The top pool is closed so they are allowing same amounts of people in and squeezing them all round one pool. As I say fantastic views and nothing spoiled our holiday be nice to see the place get back to how it used to be it’s quiet but not as quiet as in October. If you do go try Picadillys bar down the bottom Robbie and Leo are fantastic host and very funny. Things seem very repetitive maybe it’s due to Covid but every night it’s bingo shop quiz and then a singer over at Barbacoa who does the whole lot night after night

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

We are currently staying here and have to say everything is very good despite some recent reviews. Bar service, cleanliness and very helpful friendly staff. Taxis are fine, COVID means they can only take 3 people at a time which is not the hotel’s fault. We have found them readily available when ordered at reception. The lifts have not broken down once. Maybe some people have been unlucky but personally we can find nothing to criticize

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Food was lovely, some days could have done with being a touch warmer but I realise it must be hard keeping food really hot. We were disappointed the roof top pool was closed. Staff all friendly and helpful.
We stayed for 10 nights and had a few issues but none of these were down to the hotel. After 3 nights We had 2 young ladies (use that word loosely) that had no respect for anyone and thought it absolutely fine to shout and swear and I mean shout and giggle until 3.40am on their first night,/early morning then the second night they started at 12.40am and didn’t go quiet til 6.30am ish. We went to reception and they offered us a new room immediately which was a pain half way through our holiday but the hotel handled the situation brilliantly. The sun beds did go early around 8.50am but I’ve been to a lot worse hotels for chasing/fighting for sun beds.