Free cancellation until 21/07
US$77
US$64
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017

There's alot of mosquitoes everywhere specially inside the toilet and room of our own accomodation which we paid for! when we called the front desk for several times they keep telling us to wait... until midnight no one came to fix it!. No water heater that's why my mom and the kids cannot take a shower comfortably! when we swam in the kids pool we saw human stool/feces "Literally POOP!" floating and when we told it to the security guard he just smiled to us and said he will tell it to the office and no one came to clean and when we went in the front desk no one is there!. There is also a RUDE GAY assigned during the night shift which is providing a very low quality of service and making faces to the guest! I am so disappointed and I will never recommend this place to anyone specially to my relatives!

Room Tip: "Don't be fooled by reputation, It's better to check it first to make sure!"
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Croxbonez T
miketri722, Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

We regret your unfortunate experience at our resort. Rest assured we value our guest's comments, even negative reviews such as yours. We will make every effort to address your concerns. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

at first when we booked this resort it looks nice but at arrival hmm the entrance and welcome is ok.
for me the resort looks out dated the rooms need a modernisation especial for this price its not cheap.
on booking online thrue booking.com I special made sure to book a family room but we found out that there are only 2 single beds we need to pay an additionel 180php a day to lett our baby girl sleep in her own bed and thats even without blanked we where told share one from your bed with the child ??
breakfast the same the resto is very out dated and yes well when we want breakfast for our child need to pay again additional for some bread.
for the price of the room for 2.800 php a night and now additional bed + breakfast for the child will the price be around 3.200 a night sorry but for this price we can stay at a 4 star hotel instead of on a 2 star " resort"

so to conclude this was not what we expected from our stay here and this is only the first night impression we still have 5 nights to go :( :(

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
miketri722, Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

We regret that we failed to meet your expectations. Nevertheless, we appreciate your comments and we hope to address the concerns your raised to improve our product and service. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

This is a good choice especially for the location if you want to be near the shopping mall. I enjoyed my stay here. There is a surprisingly big pool. A nice courtyard area and a convenient cafe. For a resort there were few amenities in the room. No fridge. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
miketri722, Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you for your review. We use our guest's feedback to help improve our product and over-all service. We hope to see again at Riverview soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Nice enough hotel. Internet connection was good. Breakfast is included and you have several different choices to pick from. No microwave or refrigerator in the room I stayed in but that was okay. Did find it odd that I got charged for an extra pillow when I requested one, but it was only 30 pesos, so really not that bad. Room service menu has a good selection also and the food I ordered was all pretty good. I would stay here again if I was in this area.

Room Tip: I liked the ground floor rooms. They also have rooms that can accommodate groups of people.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank randysizemore
miketri722, Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

We are delighted about your positive comments and observations. We look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I booked my two nieces here because the other place was already fully booked. The room is nice - better than I expected - and my nieces really enjoyed the pool. We had two little children with us and the hotel staff very kindly provided for drinks free of charge for the little ones during breakfast. The gesture was much appreciated.

Fast check in/out and setting up the extra bed took no time at all! My nieces were also delighted with the wifi. It was a bit more expensive than the other place but worth it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank prinzheinelgirl
miketri722, General Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

We are pleased to know of your niece's good experience at Riverview Resort. We take every effort to improve our services and facilities. We hope to see them (or you) back in Riverview soon!