Lowest prices for your stay
US$187
Hotels.com
US$187
Agoda.com
US$67
PricelineUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$187
TravelocityUS$188
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2020

Highly recommend staying here! Amazing staff, romantic private bungalow with plunge pool, and included is a tasty daily breakfast served right to your room. I liked that it was away from the hustle and bustle of other resorts but close enough to scooter to whatever you want. Front desk very helpful.. helped rent a scooter or whatever else we needed. They also surprised us with a cute little magnet on checkout as a momento!Hope to come back again some day soon!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 9 April 2020

I love this hotel so much , great service and the price is worth it. The whole hotel decorate really luxury and well organized. all the staff is lovely and friendly giving you extra steps that you thought. I love it here!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

This is a really difficult review as we had a lovely relaxing stay. I stayed at this resort 4 years ago and I'll be honest, it doesn't have the same luxurious feel to it as it did then - starting to feel rather tired and something is missing. On initial check-in I could feel the difference from my original stay, just didn't have that vibe anymore despite some staff efforts. Despite this we had a nice time here and James who appears to run the restaurant made us feel extra special and super welcome, he went the extra mile to make our trip special and done little things to ensure we were always looked after - his English was very good which helped matters. If it wasn't for James our stay wouldn't of been as good as he really did go out his way for us! Only thing is the bar/restaurant offer kept changing and staff weren't sure of the offer themselves and couldn't elaborate (not James) - it advertised Wednesday that Thursday would be 30% off food and drink but on the day it was only food on the sign. With the current situation with Covid-19 we had to change our trip which resulted in us booking an extra night last min and requiring late check out after a stressful time making changes at reception. They very kindly let us use the phone which helped matters! Jee at reception told me it was 300baht per hour to stay later despite seeing the difficulty we've had with our flight amendments - 1500 baht altogether to stay till 5pm (may I add I wasn't expecting this free whatsoever as late) but a form of goodwill would of went a long way when extending our stay. We returned to reception a while later and had another lady serve us who gave us check out till 5pm for 600 baht...huge difference! I was advised later she was higher up management and able to do so. This just appeared rather disappointing and unaccommodating from our first enquiry, why not make the enquiry to see what you could do for us rather than state a price and say that's all you can do and watch us leave. Don't book taxi via hotel, walk outside and pay 50-75% less. I'm glad we returned later and left feeling happier with the goodwill gesture by the kind lady after a stressful time! We really did have a nice stay but probably wouldn't go back as it didn't have the same classy luxury vibe it used to. Thanks again for the efforts.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank gordon327
Reviewed 19 March 2020

Whether you have accommodation there or not, put Cocktails and Sunset at the TangoLuxe on your TO DO list when in Samui.
Maybe do this after going to the popular and crowded Sunset Viewing bars near the entrance road to the Big Buddha. The peace and quiet at the TL will be appreciated.

From 2 - 6 pm there is Happy Hour with all Cocktails at 149 Baht (even the Long Island Ice tea) and delicious food from the menu.
Our favorite food is the Deep Fried Papaya Salad.

The service from James, Pop, Yuth and their team is exceptional. (Photo attached)
After 10 mins of waiting, I wondered when the ordered cocktails would arrive. When they did, I could see why it took so long. The presentation of each drink was just as good as in any 5 Star hotel / Restaurant.

Tip: Order your cocktails before 6 and wait for the sunset at, when we were there, 6:30.

The 180 degree view from the comfortable seating near the bar is a joy. The occasional aeroplane doing its thing, not overhead, is no interruption as one sees the Big Buddha on the left and a Mermaid statue in the water on the right.
Straight ahead, a clear view of the Bay of Thailand.

Cost of food and a few cocktails for 2 was under 1,000 Baht.

Phone for a seat near the bar and ask if JAMES will be on duty. If he is not, go another day.

Room tip: Arrive before 6 pm
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank RONAUST
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

We went there for 2 nights w/separate bookings. So we got smaller room for the first night and a bigger suite on the second night. The room was nice (the smaller room has better decoration and bigger bathtub) but both of them are still superb!

Date of stay: December 2019