We stayed in private villa in Samui Beach Club (ex Karma Samui), villa 33. Overall it was heaven. Beautifully clean, so much space, and so much offered to make a restful holiday. Felt there was no need to leave the villa with sea view to die for. Restaurant close and convenient so idea of self catering was minimized. House maid showed perfect attention to our needs, rare to find someone so proud of her job. We'll stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut