We came to the islands to relax and get away from hustle and bustle of our day jobs and to have a place for my wife to spend the last few weeks of her pregnancy in comfort and privacy.
Villa 12 at Karma Samui fit these requirements to the nines. We came with another couple and the Villa is large enough that you have your own space and can still spend time together in the common areas around the pool and main house. There are three separate sleeping quarters, each with their own bath and amenities with the main house having a living room and kitchen.
The pool has one of the best views and contributes to the feeling of peaceful solitude. Town is only a few minutes away by taxi though if you prefer to eat in, Rockpool has fare to suit even a picky palette.
On one of our town outings we picked up fresh seafood and the trimmings and brought it back and had a lovely BBQ by the pool (ask at the desk about the BBQ).
We would love to return when our child is old enough to travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut