Stayed recently for 9 nights. If you want a quiet time then this is for you. Booking.com promoted this property as '1.2k from Centre' - very misleading ! It was a 10 minute taxi ride every time you want to get to Chewang beach.
I booked this property to be able to walk to Centre if needed. You cannot walk to anywhere from here.
There is no pool bar, no activities going on, the beach is gritty & rocky entrance to sea !
The villa set up is ideal for couples staying together, but not for kids. 'Open style' villa once you go through main doors, therefore by daughter's was downstairs and for security either had to lock herself at night or we had to lock her in ...... didn't feel comfortable with this at all.
Breakfast buffet was lovely & staff were very nice...
so in a Nutshell if you want a quiet place with nothing to do and no atmosphere.. this is it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut