Four golfers travelled down by car and were made very welcome in the Chateau. Nice rooms overlooking the final holes of the golf course. Breakfast was excellent in the Chateau restaurant served by the Chef's wife, who ensured we had everything we needed. Evenings were in the brasserie restaurant, where Natalie and her team provided excellent service. The Chateau even had a snooker table for leisurely afternoons after golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Chateau des Vigiers, luxury hotel golf & spa Luxury hotels, golf and spa situated in the Dordogne, near Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion and Bergerac, South West France Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldDating back to the 16th century and set amidst the famous vineyards of this beautiful and unspoiled region, Chateau des Vigiers is an internationally renowned luxury Hotel, Golf and Spa situated in the Dordogne Perigord region of South West France. Conveniently located just 25 minutes from Bergerac Airport and about an hour east of Bordeaux, Chateau des Vigiers offers its guests two uniquely different hotel experiences, tailored to individual tastes and requirements. Whether you want to tour the world-famous vineyards of Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion, play golf on our impressive 27-hole course, enjoy our region's finest food and wine, or be pampered in our Maria Galland Beauty Spa, you will be able to escape the fast-pace of everyday life in this secluded and tranquil setting. Your Chateau des Vigiers experience awaits. Step inside... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau des Vigiers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Vigiers Hotel Monestier
- Chateau Des Vigiers Monestier