Altinersan Hotel(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
US$157
Temple Hotel(Altinkum)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2015

6th aug 15 got to duman htl at 23.00 and was told we didnt have our rooms as we should have arrived around 17.30 so they sold them..stayed overnight in another hotel next day we got our 2 rooms... in 2 weeks they cleaned the rooms ONCE and NEVER changed the bedding in 2 wks... complained to travel republic and hotel have lied saying we were given free air con and saftey box, i have reciepts to say otherwise.... DISCUSTING WOULD NOT RECOMMEND -- ITS A TURKISH HOTEL / OWNER AND ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT ENGLISH CUSTOM... NEVER GOING TO ALTINKUM AGAIN

Room Tip: none dont go.... absolute rubbish
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mikerutsy
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This Hotel is Very basic..
The rooms are clean but worn looking..
Staff are ok but dont put themselves out..
Pool isnt to bad..
WiFi costs me 10TL but didnt work in my room (i was on the 1st)
Rooms were clean it seemed every other day (the cleaner even folded up my T Shirts)
i once was drinking my water and a receptionist said Not allowed
I was not once asked if i wanted a drink
Breakfast IS a joke not worth getting out of bed for
I never had Dinner booked but there were always lots of people there (maybe because it was in with the price)..
If you turn Left then Left again for about 100m you come to a nice little beach
If you turn and walk for about 10-15mins you come into a much bigger beach area there are some very nice Restaurants on the front

ITS CHEAP SO YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Me and my wife stayed Duman Hotel at middle of september 2014. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Our room cleaned every day. duman Hotel only 200 metres away from Altinkum beach From my personal view this hotel is far best in altinkum. The staff is friendly. very close to didim night life area but there isnt any noise. Thanks Duman Hotel for good hospitality

Room Tip: Top floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brotheus
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We were rescused from Appollon Holiday Village by our friend Josh from the JA JA Bar in Altinkum and needed a last minute place to stay for 6 nights. The Duman, despite it's age and need of a makeover, was a relief after the sterile apartment at the Appollon (in the middle of nowhere)! The rooms are tired, the furniture is old, the showers have a mind of their own (be prepared for scalding hot then freezing cold) and the carpets in the room are reminiscent of your first teddy bear.....golden, furry and smudged by the odd bit of dirt!

The negatives.....old furniure, decor and poor plumbing. THE ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED, TOWELS NOT CHANGED OR SHEETS, BINS NOT EMPTIED the whole of our stay, I complained but they did not understand, I had to leave the rubbish in the corridor and miraculously it disapperared. Air con kept cutting out and electrics! Lifts got stuck if you tried to get out and someone on another floor called the lift....I took the stairs after that! Tiny balconies.

The positives ...great location, cheap but not cheerful, lovely swimming pool and sunbathing area and pool bar. Comfy(ish) beds and pillows.

Would not stay again but there are so many things to do and see in Altinkum, you needn't spend much time in the room!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Ally P
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I have never written a review before as I usually accept a bit of give and take, but this was the pits. I have stayed in hotels all around the world, but this was the worst ever.

From the moment of arrival to the moment of leaving, this hotel is a total disaster. Upon
checking in, the receptionist showed little interest and we had to carry our luggage to our room - which was no hassle but he didn't even have the courtesy to show us our room.

The next day, whilst returning from the beach, we were searched before going in so ensure we had no food/drink, even water. The facilities were non-existent as the hotel was shutting for the winter period - something we weren't informed of before leaving the UK. All the tables and chairs were stacked in the foyer, the bar facility inside never opened, the pool table, gym and sauna, as advertised as being available, were in fact unavailable. After seeing the state of our room, we didn't try the breakfast - I don't think anyone did during our stay. The pool was drained halfway down - but there was nowhere to sit as all the tables, chairs and sunloungers were in the foyer (there were only 2 usable sunloungers in the place anyway)

The room had carpet stained (god knows with what), so we walked around the room with footwear on at all times. There was no sheet on the bed, and after repeated attempts to obtain one, we resorted to helping ourselves from the linen store. The same applied to towels and toilet rolls, as all requests for these fell on deaf ears. The mirror in the bathroom was so cracked you couldn't see in it, the taps in the shower actually broke. As the thread had gone on the cold tap, I resorted to using cardboard for a day or two - until this wore off. When I took it to reception, he shrugged and took it off me. This I thought was a prelude to a repair - silly me. I again resorted to a DIY repair, luckily I had a screwdriver and we had to alternate the taps when the temperature was satisfactory. The hair dryer was non-existent for 3 days, despite repeated requests for one.

Whilst waiting for the rep to arrive on the Tuesday night, along with another couple who wanted to complain, we even had to turn away a man who was sent to the hotel, knowing they were closing on the Friday. So he went running off after the courtesy coach, god knows what happened to him either. There was no rep facility at the resort, neither did we have one on our coach or at the airport.

This hotel is a disgrace and should not be used under any circumstances.

Booked with Goldtrail, the flight with Onur air was quite good, considering the price - left and arrived on time both outward and inward.

I also have photos if anyone is interested in them - please go somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple