Relais Spa Val d'Europe(Chessy)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$672
US$229
Agoda.com
7,085 results
All reviewscastle clubcalifornia grillinventions restaurantdisney characterscafe fantasiaprivate liftpark entranceworth every pennymy daughterpremium half boardmagical experiencefast passturn down servicefamily roommain streetpeter panchristmas decorations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We (2 adults and 2 children aged 10 and 13) stayed here during August, and this was the second time we had stayed here. For those looking at prices you will know this is not a cheap hotel, and if you are expecting a VIP experience and/or luxury then you will be disappointed. Dont get me wrong, it is a nice hotel, but the decor has not been updated since we last stayed here 10 years ago, and the hotel is a little tired. The staff are friendly, and it is very comfortable....but so is a Premier Inn. You are not paying for luxury or VIP, you are paying for the X factor of being close to the park and the experience of it all. The children enjoyed it, but as an adult knowing what I can expect by paying this sum of money at an equivalent non-disney hotel and I cant help but feel ripped off.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Giles F
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team – Disneyland Paris at Disneyland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Giles,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave your comment.

I am happy to know that you had a nice family holiday in our hotel and appreciated our friendly and helpful staff.
I am very much of the belief that everyone who comes to our hotel should depart fully satisfied and I regret that you did not on this occasion.
Be assured I will address the shortcomings with my team.

I hope to see you soon!

Regards,

Alban

Reviewed 15 October 2017

As this was a big birthday for me we decided to stay in the Disney Hotel and had the privilege of staying in the Sleeping Beauty Suite for 2 nights. The rooms were beautiful beyond all my expectations consisting of a 12 seated dining room ( we didn't use ), a baby grand piano ( I did have a plink plink on) all set in the opulent sitting room complete with a hand painted good fairies mural in the arched ceiling, both rooms also with first edition prints and antiques. There is a fully equipped kitchen with white linen tablecloths and napkins plus a canteen of cutlery and a rather smart crockery set, I believe these are used for guests who may have staff who cook for them ( we definitely didn't ). Then on to the four poster bed and dressing room with Jacuzzi bath and multiple shower, there is also another separate toilet/washroom to the one in the bathroom, bearing in mind that this is a suite for two people only. The icing on the proverbial cake, was watching the fireworks at the end of the evening from our balcony drinking ( complimentary champagne ) with my darling husband and son and future daughter in law who surprised and equally shocked me by turning up for my birthday, a massive thank you to all the staff and concierges who allowed them to have VIP fast passes also. Amazing Service. As you will gather this is not your archetypical Castle Room as I can't even begin to list all the complimentary extras (oodles), but if its a special event and you want the best this is the crème de la crème of suites. THANKYOU DISNEY you made my birthday incredible .

Room Tip: The views from all sides of the balcony are amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris at Disneyland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Marina,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am thrilled to hear you had such a lovely stay with us. It is wonderful to receive warm and positive feedback and I will be sure to share it with the rest of the team.
we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Regards,
Ottavio

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I booked one night at the hotel just for my daughter spend her birthday 100% around the Disney characters. On our arrival we had diner reservations at “Inventions” + BDay Cake. We finished dining and no cake! I had to asked more then once what blowout the surprise, and made us very mad.

At the concierge they said that at breakfast we would have the cake. When we arrive “Inventions” was closed (the one I had reservations) so they send us to the one at the side. It’s very important to mention that the lady was yelling at us saying that the buffet was the same, as I had to now, when I mentioned the BDay cake the yelling lady went nuts!

Here we was at the fist hours of my daughter Birthday and she was already crying.

How can any one working at Disney be so rude?

If the concierge made a mistake promising something they didn’t had, why not explain only to the parents carefully and suggest a waffle mickey cake? Or a pancake? Anything with the Mickey face would made my daughter happy.

We left with no breakfast. My husband went to the manager and he only could help us not charging the dinner and giving 2 more fast passes - No Cake!

Checkout done and we went to the Disneyland park (forgot to mention that the BDay Pin also wasn’t possible- yes, I ask more then 10 times) we went to the waiting (30 mim + other yelling lady) line of the Plaza Gardens with no characters but at least a BDay Cake at the end.

Did all of that because she felt Disney didn’t care. At the end she was happy!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Manuella P
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel. I have stayed a number of times and I always find something new to admire on my return. Yes, some rooms are probably a little bit tired, but it is always clean and has an undeniable charm. I especially love it around Christmas with all the beautiful decorations. Staff are always very pleasant and early access to the park is a bonus.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelbugRP

Dear guest,
Thank you for your lovely comment and your fidelity.

I am glad that you liked our hotel and our helpful and friendly staff.

I am looking forward to see you again.

Alban

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Was excited to take my wife to Disneyland Paris prior to going to Paris,messaged the concierge 3 days before arrival and now 2 days after I left still no response. No coordination between hotel departments, they kept transfering me even when I told them I might have left the iron on in the room. overall I honestly would only go to Florida where they appreciate you spending your money

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris at Disneyland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Mustafa,

Many thanks for posting a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay.

We are sorry you left our hotel with this feeling. We pride ourselves in each and every guest experiencing a 10/10 stay and we apologise that you did not feel this commitment.

We hope to welcome you again soon to show you good value.

Kind regards,