Disneyland Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne(Marne-la-Vallee)
  • Restaurant
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
  • Bar/Lounge
6,666 results
All reviewscastle clubinventions restaurantcalifornia grilldisney characterscafe fantasiapark entranceworth every pennypremium half boardturn down servicefast passmagical experiencefamily roomchristmas decorationsstandard roompopular ridessmall childrenyoung children
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this beautiful hotel with my family as we were in need of a little TLC during the cold snap and had the most delightful high tea. My children who are aged 10 and 9 had "the best hot chocolate" and a very large plate of crepes. My mother and I had a high tea which consisted of 3 petit fours and a pot of tea. Surroundings were lovely and the "tea" was very good value. Would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Zoe B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked stay with my family using my Disneyland Paris annual pass. Got 50% off 1 night standard room, paid £215, got to hotel and explained first time I was using my AP and first time at DLH and got a wink from the CM who said she would be right back, then greater me with tickets to Castle Club as a free upgrade!
Had suite on ground floor which over looked Donald Duck desk and guest storage, room was HUGE!! Got vip fast passes to rides and had access to castle club lounge, watched illuminations from the comforts of CCL, hot drinks on tap and music being pumped in from outside. Had breakfast with Mickey I the morning in CCL, was made to feel like royalty the whole stay!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mel1984n
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good hotel.Friendly,helpful staff.Excellent food for all meals.A nice, fairly warm swimming pool with towels provided and a life guard on duty.Had trouble trying to turn the air conditioning temperature down but did not get round to asking the hotel to check it.Great views of the park from the restaurant and the balcony of our room. Had a great holiday with our daughter, grandaughter and son-in-law.Disneyland Paris is a wonderful fun place to be and we hope to return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roderick S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 3rd trip to Disney Paris with my family and a friend we stayed here 4 nights.
Staff were friendly and attentive.
Hotel was beautiful but in need of an upgrade in certain areas!
Very close to the parks which is great when traveling with children in your party!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Derbhla M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

good friendly hotel, excellent for getting into park, breakfast was good, air conditioning didnt work just made room very hot no cold air, bed was extemley hard like sleeping on a plank of wood, worsed bed we have ever sleep in, considering its cost a lot more to stay in this hotel we expected at least a good bed not something that is worn out :(

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family