Relais Spa Val d'Europe(Chessy)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$289
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$468/night.

US$841
US$338
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,619 results
All reviewsnewport baycape codnautical themedisney villageshuttle busminute walklovely walkswimming poolcroissantslake viewlovely hotelhuge hotelhalf boardbuilding worksequoia lodgedisney magictwo double beds
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I spent a weekend at Newport Bay Club for my birthday and I had an amazing stay.
The hotel is huge and the decor is very nice. It being December, there were Christmas decorations that gave an extra magical touch to everything.
I had a Compass Club room, so the check-in was in a separate room with minimum queue.
I think the Compass Club option is worth the extra money: breakfast is in a separate lounge (no queues), there are free soft drinks and hot beverages almost all day and in the afternoon there are sweet and savoury snacks being offered.

The room was very spacious and clean, with complimentary toiletries. The staff was nice and friendly (special mention to Santiago that took care of our check-in and check-out and was the perfect host throughout, making us feel welcome from the start).

The hotel is a 10 minutes walk from the parks, but in case you don't want to walk there is a regular shuttle service to and from the parks.

There is a luggage storage room where you can leave your luggage after check-out (perfect if you are leaving later in the day and you still want to enjoy a day at the parks).

I tried both the hotel's restaurants (Cape Cod and Yacht Club) and they were both good.

All in all I really have no complaints, would be back tomorrow if I could. :D

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Viaggiatrice82Genova
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Stayed with my wife and 4 kids in family room in Compass Club. Service was excellent. Rooms clean and comfortable. Hot Breakfast buffet was really tasty and set us up for the day. Highly recommended it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This is the third time we ve stayed here and yet again everything was great! The room and facilities were fine and the choice at breakfast was varied and plentiful! The shop and Disney meet and greets are new since our last visit and certainly a welcome new addition! I would recommend this hotel because of its very approachable and lovely staff and also because it’s in a great location for the parks and Disney village! Hope to be back one day!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly . Had a lovely room as well but there was something missing. It didn’t feel Disney. And that why you stay there. Breakfast was average and over priced. But this is a problem all over Disney land Paris .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Just stayed 4 nights at the Newport Bay Hotel and loved it!! I had read a lot of reviews saying that although it had been recently renovated it still looked tired but I have to disagree. Any part of the hotel that we saw was immaculate. The room we had, located in the East Wing was gorgeous, the beds were so comfortable and everything looked brand new. And the Christmas decorations were lovely!! We used the swimming pool which the children loved with lots of floats, balls etc supplied by the hotel. Bit cold for my liking but the children didn’t mind. It took about 10 minutes to walk to the Parks along the Lake. My only complaint is the high cost for the breakfast. We opted against a meal plan since we were going to Paris for one day of our trip and the vouchers couldn’t be used on another day so it wasn’t worth doing and I was quoted approx. £80 a day for breakfast for the 4 of us. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family