“Tasty Food and Service with a Smile :)”
Review of Xemxija Cafe

Xemxija Cafe
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Xemxija
Price range: US$5 - US$31
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A cafe / Restaurant in the heart of Xemxija Bay, with magnificent sea and country views. We have ample seating space ....Indoor and out as well as a lounge area which is located at the back of the shop for more comfort and relaxation. We offer a vast selection of food and cakes , with more than 60 bottles of wine selection, both locally and foreign. We specialize in mediterranean food. Open all day, everyday. Free WIFI. Friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have been with some friends to this Restaurant for Lunch. We all had different dishes and every one of us was surprised how genuine and fresh the food is. The service was very efficient. Very good money for value! Truly worth a visit - will definitely go back to enjoy the good food and the friendly service including the Managemet :)

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We used to come in this place quite often, seen we live practically next to it.
For a fast breakfast or dinner was ok, average quality for a touristic place but now the service literally dropped down (i think after a change of management).
Two days in a row I had to stand up and go away (the second I had pity of them and gorge my self to eat in 2 seconds my breakfast because I was already in late to work) because the service it's really slow.
The first day: 20 minutes to have the table where i was sitting clean and after 20 minutes without having the espresso I ordered I just went away.
The second day: first customers inside for breakfast, and after 40 minutes was still not ready, after complaining the owner told that if we wanted we could go, but seen the food was ready we ate in 2 minutes.
Hardily I will give another chance. I raccomand the management to review their processes and maybe hire some new people in the view of summer season, at least to recover what they will lose (in winter too) from the residents like us.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Just back from a week's holiday to Malta, based in Xemxija. There isn't much going on in the village this time of year but this little restaurant was a highlight (and saviour!) for us! We ended up here most days either for lunch, a drink or dinner. Service was friendly (we didn't find this to be the case elsewhere unfortunately). Pizza and pasta dishes were good, but the salads were particularly tasty and the portions quite big. Sandwiches were also really good. Nice atmosphere, family-friendly, very reasonably priced. It was a real winner for us, especially as we were travelling with children. We can highly recommended it to those looking for reasonably-priced tasty meals in a relaxed atmosphere. It's chilled-out.

1  Thank AOF1979
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The people of Malta were rather unfriendly but in this Café, the staff was very nice to us.
Also the food is absolutely delicious. If you like mushrooms, their mushrooms in wine and whatnot are AMAZING.
It's super cozy and when it's sunny, the outer area is a good place to get a sunburn.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very good kitchen where the chef uses not only fresh and high quality ingredients but also sense of taste with strong fantasy. And Ivan will serve you with good understanding on all of your needs. Just try, won't be disapointed.