Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

I checked-in and after just 29 minutes, I checked out!!!! I appreciate these are difficult times what with COVID but no bar, no restaurant and only 2-3 guests! This place shouldn’t even be open to the public! They even charge fir a small bottle of water! And if you do want to eat, you have to order in from some local restaurant and pay an arm and a leg!!!!! Moving to the Sheraton at the airport terminal as they’re functioning normally .....

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Just checked in, and my first impression was to come to a Hostel instead of a reputable 4 star hotel.

I am a IHG Spire member, means I do stay at IHG hotels, mainly Crowne Plaza, a considerable number of nights every year, for many years already.

Front office attitude wasn’t up to the level of the Brand, no recognition of my status and no upgrade, as they said, no executive rooms available, although the hotel looked empty, and IHG webpage showing availability....maybe tomorrow, they said.

I was recently 2 times, at the nearby Holiday Inn Express, where attitude, service, new and well appointed rooms , not to mention, complimentary breakfast, closer to airport and to restaurants , by comparison gives this Crowne Plaza no more than a falling star.

I regret not to stay there again, as I prepaid my stay of 2 nights, and cannot change now.

Regarding my room, as in many previous reviews, old and tired.
No any amenities, you have a bed and an old tv.
The floor is upping, even dangerous, can cut your feet.

No slippers provided, have to walk barefoot.

Comparing to previous reviews mentioning scale, bathrobe, my room nothing at all.

And don’t use Covid as an excuse, I was 10 days ago at Indigo Monforte Milan, everything was there.
The front office even asked me if really needed my room to be serviced and cleaned.
This hotel is a shame to IHG and Crowne Plaza brand.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank mariomacau
Crowne Plaza, Proprietario at Crowne Plaza Milan - Malpensa Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the actual situation. We are currently working to make enhancements to deliver a more comfortable stay for all of our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you are in the area. Sincerely,

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

As I had with Crown Plaza a very positive experience in Singapore I booked a King Executive Room at the Crown Plaza Malpensa.

Having arrived by a transfer service for a fee (no free shuttle is available) I met a dead hotel. Everything (except reception) is closed, there were hardly any guests. For lunch and dinner I had to go to a close restaurant located in an other hotel (Cervo). Due to Covid the hotel restaurant as well as the fitness and Spa Area were closed. What I cannot understand is that they took away from the room the tea and coffee facilities as well there was no water bottle (as mentioned in Executive description). I had to ask for a glass in order to take tap water. If you are staying longer than 5 nights, they will not clean your room for 5 nights!

Just 4 nights before I was staying at the Sheraton Malpensa. There hardly every service was available, for sure with a safety concept, far more better!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank 861brunof
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Milan - Malpensa Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2020

Hi 861brunof,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We strive to make your business travel work, it is a disappointing setback that you find our services not on par with the brand. Due to the mandates in place for the prevention of the COVID-19, most our services were restricted and we are unable to serve our usual Full Service Breakfast that our guests know and love. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have taken note of your valuable comments about our limited services and our local team has been alerted about how this has affected your impression and stay. I know that they appreciate you sharing your experience and trust that they will take appropriate steps to enhance our services.

We always challenge ourselves to be better and look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence.

Warm Regards,

Alice P​
Case Manager​
IHGService

Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

I booked the hotel using the IHG app before it had reopened for business due to Covid-19 restrictions but the hotel still replied promptly to the questions I had regarding my impending stay.

I had an extremely warm welcome to the hotel, I was recognised as a IHG Spire Ambassador member and given a full rundown of the hotel's facilities and advised on what was not available during Covid restrictions. I was upgraded to an Executive Room.

The executive room on 2nd floor was spacious and nicely decorated. There were the expected facilities in the room including fridge, bathrobe and weighing scales in the bathroom but the notable exception was the tea/coffee facilities again due to Covid restrictions.

As the restaurant and bar were closed a breakfast box was provided each morning which was collected at the bar and included a hot drink. The breakfast box was substantial and was an excellent temporary substitution to breakfast normally provided.

What made the hotel wonderful was how proactive and hospitable the staff members were, they were apologetic for the unavailable services but made up for it by providing alternatives and making a stay at the hotel an fantastic experience.

Date of stay: July 2020
124  Thank paullegate
Crowne Plaza, Owner at Crowne Plaza Milan - Malpensa Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Sincerely, We appreciate your loyalty as an IHG® Spire Ambassador member. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
Remaining at your entire disposal for anything you need, we hope you will visit us again. Sincerely,
Alessandro G.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

I have stayed in this Lovely Property very near Malpensa Airport (5 minutesaway) last Friday/Saturday,(room102)
as i arrived earlier than the check in time....the very polite Lady at the Reception Desk (Rosa i think was Her Name)
kindly explained that even if i have arrived earlier She would informed me of any rooms
becoming available earlier...so i headed to the Bar and consumed a nice Prosecco with snacks while waiting.
The Hotel is very very very very clean and i mean spot on clean,
and so are the Rooms and Public Areas.
Breakfast was nice with a large variety of Delicacies...
there even was some baked Farfalle Pasta in a Chaffing Dish to enjoy.
There is a Gym which i have used with pleasure.
Amenities in the Room are Fantastic and so is the TV with International Channels.
I recommend this Hotel (5 Stars) and i will definitely stay there again.
Staff at the Reception Desk are very Professional and at the Restaurant too.
Grazie