2,127 results
All reviews aqua restaurant talay spa pool bar landside pool edge bar sea view panwa beach pool villa family mart low tide kids club deluxe room kids pool private beach happy hour convenience store taxi service
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is located by the Panwa Beach, which itself a hidden gem from the more popular areas and beaches of Phuket. The property is well laid out and the suit we stayed in was large and was very good with very modern amenities. The hotel has large private beach facing the east and one can watch the rising sun right through most of the rooms. The reception was particularly helpful in organizing various excursions for us. The food at the breakfast and the restaurants is rather patchy and it may be sensible to step out and eat at the various options which abound just outside the hotel. Also, the resort runs a shuttle to Central the main market area only once a day, which is an inconvenience.

1  Thank KiranShing
Reviewed 21 June 2018

A car was waiting for me at the airport and I had a very pleasant, air conditioned ride to Panwa beach. As the taxi pulled up to the hotel I realized I was in for a treat!

Apart from the bliss of meeting again an old friend who was waiting for me, I was taken aback by the grandness and simple beauty of the lobby.

Beautiful open space. Check in was easy and soon I was feeling more than happy as I gazed out from my balcony down to the beach.

I had never stayed in a five star hotel before and I was definitely impressed. The various pool areas were simply out of this world and just pure bliss.

I was in heaven.

Great service, awesome food and luxury rooms.

AWESOME in every way - do yourself a favor, give yourself a treat, stay here and get a taste of what heaven will be like!

Room Tip: Smile and ask nicely!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GM P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thanks so much for posting your 5 star review. It is great to discover that your stay at our Pullman lifestyle resort was simply "Awesome".

Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This Pullman is perfect, the hotel is set in a quiet corner of paradise, away from the street sellers and noise of the city, yet only 15-20 minutes from the center of Old Phuket. We may have been there at the right time, sometimes I have no idea how they can call it off season, we had seven nights and saw a shower one morning.

The room we had was great, the bed was comfy, the bathroom spacious and clean, the view across the pool and the bay, what more can you say.

Well, how about breakfast, you can sit inside or out, the food is quality, the omelets, yum.

The bar was open and when the breeze came through it was delightful, then there's the swim up bar, who doesn't love a cocktail and a swim combo.

The staff are famtastic and they couldn't do enough to help and every single last person had a big smile on their faces, guests and all.

We will be back.

Room Tip: Spent some time by the pool and have a cocktail, its a no brainer.
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Was excellent!!!!!!The food was very very good,room were cleaned every day,personal was very friendly! The private beach is good but the water goes away in the afternoon because of the reflux! They offered free cayac services.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GM P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a 5 star review. We are happy to discover you enjoyed the use of free Kayaks at our private beach. Our Pullman lifestyle resort is the only hotel in the Cape Panwa area that offers free use of Kayaks and paddle boards to our guests.

I look forward to sharing your compliments about the food served and the personal, friendly service with our resort team. I am sure they will welcome your many positive observations because they are so passionate about their job in Thailand, the land of smiles.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I stayed there mid-June 2018. Occupancy was about 60% during this time. Weather was hot and really humid. But the service being offered to my by the Pullman Panwa Beach Resort was simply excellent. I have been an Accor Member for many years and never have I experienced such top class service from all the staff. Each had their smile and greeting towards me. I really enjoyed all the amenities available. My kids enjoyed the kid-club and the adults enjoyed the pool and the beach. All in all, a wonderful stay and I would definitely want to come here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 972raymondw

We are thrilled to read your many compliments about your stay at our Pullman lifestyle resort. It is great news to discover you had plenty of days of nice sunshine in what is normally the green season months, and you enjoyed the great service provided by our resort team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to an AccorHotel in the future.

Best wishes,