Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$355
US$183
Cape Panwa Hotel(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$182
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$100
Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$304
Agoda.com
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$31
Agoda.com
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$125
Priceline
Kantary Bay, Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$42
Priceline
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$38
Priceline
Cloud19 Panwa(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$37
Priceline
All reviewsbeachfront resortmosaic restaurantsam's kitchenloft suitelobby loungelow tidesea viewphuket panwa beachcheck in processbeautiful hotelprivate beachearly checkchinese touristswelcome drinkfront officekids poolkids club
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We are staying here at the moment&will be very sad to leave on 31st October. we booked 5 days initially to see what hotel was like, we had no hesitation in booking a further 7 as it was so good. not many hotels have an entire bay to themselves (nobody trying to sell you things etc) with hotel directly on the beach. Views are stunning with the sea everywhere you look. Excellent panoramic views to die for.
Everything is new&clean as recently opened.
Staff are so friendly&helpful - everything is done with a smile &nothing is too much. Guest Relations Manager Mr. Bern is excellent as are all the staff including Ton &the staff of Patio Italian Restaurant where you dine a few feet from the sea. Do try the Wine&Dine on a Sunday night. Food is superb with excellent wines to compliment the menu. Do also try the Thai set menu in Mosaic Restaurant-excellent chef there too.
We hired a car as taxis are not cheap. Hotel also provides a shuttle service which is cheaper than taxis if you are too scared to drive.
There are lots of activities including free kayaking but we were just happy to soak up the views.
Would we come back-you be! After looking at other hotels in Phuket, this is a gem of a place. Would be very surprised if they'd any vacancies next year once word gets out.
G Johnson

• Stayed: October 2012
10  Thank Geonor1
gagudju, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear Mr and Mrs Johnson,

It was a pleasure to have you at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach Resort and we'd like to thank you for your custom.

You're right about having the bay to ourselves. It's a little known fact that only less than 7% of resorts in Phuket are absolute beachfront, so we are lucky in that respect.

Look forward to seeing you return. Please email us if we can be of assistance anytime in the interim.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

It was a marvellous sight upon stepping in. Instead of the usual check-in desk, you are greeted by the extensive lobby lounge and Panwa beach. I was whisked off to the lobby lounge, served with lemongrass drink and towel and all the documents were brought to me instead of me hanging around at the check-in desk (which was actually next to the entrance).

The next 2 nights were what I have expected for - chill-out, relaxing and rejuvenating, especially with Thann Spa. Unfortunately, the hotel didn't have SleepAdvantage which was a key feature of Crowne Plaza. They did a swift service recovery by bringing me aromatherapy burner but not with Lavender scent though. All in all, if I'm going to Phuket again, I will book my stay with this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear Ineztai,

Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach Resort. We're delighted you had a great stay and you found the healing hands of our spa therapists.

SleepAdvantage is a Crowne Plaza hallmark that will be rolled out in Asia next year, however we hope you've enjoyed our luxury bedding in the meantime.

Take care in Singapore and we hope to see you again. If you do decide to see us again, be sure to book direct for our best price guarantee.

Yours,

Reviewed 25 October 2012

The resort is fantastic! The staff were just so friendly and made us feel so welcome! We stayed in the Andaman Loft pool suite which was oh so pretty! The living room was beautifully done up with an amazing view of the the beach and the pool was superb! I dont have words to describe the view from the bedroom upstairs!! If I had to find a fault with this place - it would have to be the lack of vegetarian food options for lunch/dinner - there's practically none - you'll just have to survive on Pizza's(which was delicious btw!) and fruits. Another slight disadvantage is that this place is so cut off from Phuket - you need to travel a minimum of 45 mins to go the city, which you have to, because there's nothing much to do in the resort except chill! So if you're looking to relax and unwind and do nothing else, this is the place to be!

On the whole a really great experience! Would love to go there again and soon :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Gayathri R

Dear Gayathri_Deepak,

You're the second reviewer that's commented on a lack of vegetarian options, so we'll have to take care of that - I assure you we will.

For a few weeks now, we've commenced an evening entertainment schedule on top of our activities that we do during the day. Last night, for example, we had bonfires on the beach with a DJ and BBQ for all our guests which was a lot of fun, and we'll be doing it again soon.

Thank you for bringing your family to stay with us and please return again.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I stayed in this wonderful resort with my family last week, and from the minute we walk in, we felt like VIP guests: Personalised Check In by the bar having a welcome drink, wonderful Reception staff who explained us about the facilities and showed us around.
Location is beautiful, just a little far from Patong beach (45 min by taxi), but to be honest, I was not interested in that part of Phuket at all, so didn't mind at all.
The Hotel is brand new, and you can feel that, everything is very well kept, bedrooms are amazing, the bathrooms are beautiful, all the bedrooms have balcony, most of them facing the pool, and the sea, marble floors, elegant decoration and incredible sofa in the bedroom (I felt in love with it). All the resort is very relazing and quiet, the public areas and restaurants have that ''Zen'' feeling that keeps you relaxed.
We had lunch on arrival and cocktails by the beach, and then dinner a couple of nights, the Chef's Special Seabass was just awesome. Breakfast was a little heaven on itself, amazing food, amazing staff. We requested Olive Oil the 1st day (we are spanish, so we like our Olive Oil in the Bread), and the lovely lady in the restaurant kept bringing it every morning, we didnt have to ask again.
I have no faults about this place, I wish them all the best and I am sure the hotel will be soon one of the best in the Island.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PatriciaOrtiz
DenisMartin_HKT, Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2015

Dear Abby Z,

Thank you very much for taking the time reviewing your stay in our hotel and sharing those extremely valuable comments with us and others.

We are glad to read that you have enjoyed the property and its facilities.

looking forward to welcome you soon back to the property,

The management

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I have been here less than 24hours and cannot believe how amazing this place is! I genuinely feel like I'm dreaming. I feel so lucky to get to spend another 7 nights here!

The staff have all gone above and beyond. I spent a few hours at Thann Spa and can easily say it is by far the best spa experience I have ever had (and I am a total day spa addict so that says a lot!). Au on check in was a delight and I wish I wasn't so distracted by the beauty of this place and could remember more names but the divine gentleman in Patio bar always smiling and looking cheeky just knew exactly what my partner and I needed, his cocktails are to die for.

We're in a loft pool suite which is over the top beautiful and makes us feel like royalty! There is so much space which is perfect for an extended stay, and it is perfectly appointed. The bed is super comfy and there is an enormous spa which I'm looking forward to soaking in!

I cannot understand others complaining about the tide going out? This gives an awesome opportunity to explore to sea bed and I for one love it! We arrived at 11:30am and the tide was in until about 5:30pm and then was back in again by dinner time so it's hard to understand people being upset by this?

Cannot thank the staff here enough, looking forward to the rest of our stay!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Lozbot3000,

Thank you for your review...we're really very pleased you had a great stay and you've found time to relax with your partner.

The barman you refer to is Khun M and he's pretty good at cocktails and a dry sense of humour!

Wishing you safe travels in the meantime and please visit again. Be sure to book direct on our website for best rates guaranteed.