“Yummy ice cream”
Review of Cafe Kantaray

Cafe Kantaray
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cape Panwa
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We popped in for ice cream after perusing the street market and contemplating our purchases. I had the mint choc chip in a waffle cone and my daughter had the mint choc chip in a chocolate waffle cone. The ice cream was blue and the mintiest ice cream I've ever had, but nice enough none the less. My husband had the rum and raisin and he said it was fine also. I wouldn't rave about it but it was a decent ice cream costing about £5 for the three.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Nice choice of cakes ice cream and decent coffee.
There is also take away salad and sandwiches available ( small selection ) not particularly cheap slice of cake around £3 and coffee similar price. So around uk price.so depending on your budget if you think this is good value but as your in Phuket I think most people would expect things to be cheaper. If you want a cheaper desert on of the street stalls does a lovely crepe for only 50p, maybe try both, we did often.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I had a coffee here every morning during the month of July. I looked forward to it and enjoyed excellent coffee. The girls were charming and efficient and soon learned what I wanted before ordering.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We were staying in cape panwa hotel and got the free shuttle bus down a few times just to visit this place. It's lovely and modern inside with well needed air con! They sell pizzas, savoury and sweet crepes, pancakes, cakes and ice cream- lots of delicious things! The portions were good and prevention was great everything looks beautiful.
The staff were friendly and spoke good English. We really enjoyed the food here. I would definitely recommend the strawberry pancakes they were divine! Yum! The cake counter differs daily. I had the strawberry cheesecake hunch was delicious. My boyfriend had s pizza and would recommend that. Definitely visit here especially if you have a sweet tooth!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Occasionally visit this cafe and liked it. The cafe offer choices of beverages and bakery, ice creams, snacks as well as about sweet.

The cafe only small space so it limited number of guests by itself. The cafe has two indoor with air conditioning and some of outdoor space.

Drink eat and look over the ocean from this cafe is kind of relax ways.