“Great burger. ”
Review of Lucky Horseshoe

Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Came here several times. I had the burger and my god it was a beast. The strawberry daiquiri was brilliant also. Would come again. I believe that children eat free also.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Lucky Horseshoe twice before having a horrible experience the first time and a lacking experience the second. The third time, the trainee at Lucky Horseshoe gave 20 of my friends the best service considering that she just started and the previous experiences. The night started out lacking as the floor manager did not want to let us pay separately, but it planned out as the trainee did an awesome job keeping proper record of our orders.
The food is always worth the price- beware of the chicken wings though.
Hats off to Reah. She was dealt a bad hand, but rose to the occasion with service that surpassed those of seasoned employees.
My family friends and I literally got into an unnecessary argument at Christ Church branch where the employee told us to go back to our country Because my friend ordered bacon and peppers on his burger, but did not get them. When he brought it to the attention of the waiter/bartender, the waiter was livid for no reason. My friends and I to this day still are trying to figure out what we possibly could have said for him to escalate to that just because my friend simply said he didn’t get the bacon and peppers he ordered. We didn’t fuss back, we asked for the manager who shrugged off our complaint about the employee who is still working there two months later. There was no reason for that type of treatment!!! I was appalled!! I would have stayed away from Luck Horseshoe forever if my third visit mimicked my first and second, but Reah has given me hope in the institution.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Myself & my close friend had a good evening dining at this restaurant for the first time, we we're greeted & seated in a very kind & appropriate manner by our server Kimberly, who was very nice & pleasant even as she was ending her shift informed us that the other server Anna would take care of us. The food was tasty, had a hulk burger with garlic bread & my friend had been with garden salad which was succulent, only thing was the service was a bit lengthy in terms of the time we had to wait to receive our food but I was worth the wait, will definitely visit again, thank you guys for an amazing casual dining experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The food and drinks are great except the Long Island ice tea. There is a wide selection to choose from and the prices are very reasonable.

This is a great place to hang out any time, alone or with friends.

It's open 24 hours for breakfast lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Relaxed environment , good food , good service & cold beer. What more could you want.
Recommended by a friend & didn't disappoint.