“The Lightest fluffiest waffles”
Review of Bliss Cafe

Bliss Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Dover
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a family run cafe located in St Lawrence Gap (Dover) and offer BREAKFAST and LUNCH ONLY. We serve Homemade Panini's, fresh Waffles, Omelettes with Toast, T-Bacon/Egg Toasties (including vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options), Jerk Chicken/ BBQ Chicken and more. Why not start your day with a cup of freshly ground coffee or a nutritionally balanced homemade natural fusion juice. Bliss Cafe. The healthy option with a twist of luxury...
Reviewed 17 November 2016

What a nice surprise. Locals told us that Bliss had great waffles and they were sure right. Very light, and perfectly made. The service was very good. They also made us an excellent Latte. Will go back again for sure.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Simple menu, simple food but really tasty and the staff/owners are the best people. Great for linch and breakfast. Reasonably priced and good portions. The caramel babana pancakes and omlettes were good.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I googled this place so that I could find eateries close by my hotel so that I had a variety of choice. I found it on the first day of my holiday and found that the cafe offered a good range of food and drinks. The owners are from the UK and were very friendly and informative and offered great advice about their homemade lemonade which I am usually unable to drink as I have an allergic reaction. The lemonade was absolutely delicious and tasty so I was able to drink it with no reaction whatsoever.

I also had the jerk chicken baguette which was well made and loads of meat in the baguette.

The atmosphere in the cafe is very laid back and welcoming. I recommend you look this place up as it is certainly worth a visit

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Good food - great vibes ...
The name of the restaurant says it all. Good experience even on a rainy day!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Coffee was great but had so called "double" waffle with blueberries & syrup. It cost 17.5 Barbados dollars which is about £7. The waffle tasted good but it was so small & there were hardly any blueberries. Should have been double the size for the money. More like a coffee & snack than breakfast. Why so mean? Left feeling hungry & ripped off. 200 yards away there's a place doing a stack of 3 delicious pancakes with loads of fresh blueberries for 12 BD.

2  Thank SusanEGeorge