2,569 results
All reviews coco bay mr gore the cottages plunge pool lower pool waterfront suite breakfast and lunch rum punch sheer rocks deluxe cottage our honeymoon paninis lobster sea view plantation house mosquito net buffet style
Reviewed 16 November 2011

My wife and I stayed came to Cocobay for our honeymoon in early November for 5 nights. We could not have had a better experience. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Our cottage was perfect (Seaview). All of the food was delicious. Breakfast and lunch were mostly the same thing everyday but dinner was different every night. Once home, we raved about the resort to all of our friends and encouraged them to visit. I highly reccommend Cocobay for your next vacation. My wife is a professional photographer and posted a bunch of pictures from Cocobay on her blog. Check it out: http://www.rebekahhoyt.com/post/12858359865/my-honeymoon

Reviewed 16 November 2011

Our children gave us the best anniversary gift, a week at Cocobay. From the moment we arrived, we were treated with the most excellent, friendly and professional experienced staff. The food was top rate with gourmet presentation. We totally enjoyed our personal plunge pool and the relaxing sea view from our cottage porch. The entertainment was very enjoyable. We can't compliment the staff enough. O'Neal the manager made a point to meet us and the other guests. He was especially helpful arranging a sightseeing tour to our personal request. Everything was just what a perfect vacation should be. Like the other comments, our only regret was having to come home!

Room Tip: The rooms with air conditioning and personal plunge pool are well worth the extra cost.
3  Thank ConnieVS
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Our holiday did live up to expectations and exceeded them. I would not hesitate to recommend this resort to my friends. My only quibble is I would not expect to pay extra at a quality hotel for air conditioning, this should be done away with as doing without air con is not an option. The staff were excellent and very helpful. We hope to return at some point in the future.

Room Tip: Sea view is a must.
3  Thank ChalkieFrome
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Absolutely wonderful stay at cocobay. Food was amazing and far exceeds the 3:5 star this hotel is awarded. The staff were welcoming from the moment we arrived, the place was clean and well maintained. I do not have anything negative to say about this resort and I will definately be going back ! Loved it!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We stayed for 7days/6nights in late September .. and the only regret is that we had to go home!
Cottages are perfectly adequate - if you can upgrade to one with plunge pool - well worth the addition. Beds quite comfortable - we didn't really need the netting - found just closing the doors in evening worked. Views are fantastic.. food was wonderful and plentiful. Staff couldn't try harder to please. As others have said - if you are expecting luxury and entertainment overload - this is not the place for you - but for peace, quiet, and ability to either be reclusive or mingle with other relaxed folk - this is the place to be!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple