Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Curious59...
“Do not book!”
Reviewed 4 June 2021 for a stay in June 2021
people found this review helpful

This was the most unprofessional experience I have ever had when trying to book a property/hotel for vacation. I booked this villa on TripAdvisor. The next day a representative from the company that runs the property , called me and said this listing was before Covid and it’s old. He sent me an updated quote for more than double the cost!!! I just thought it was unprofessional for them to have a price up for something and then charge my card, for then to say actually it’s double price, basically. I later found out this same property, different villa, was on Airbnb and I spoke to someone on there as well (I didn’t know these were the same company). When I asked about rates or shortening the stay they were quite short with me as well. UNPROFESSIONAL.

Date of stay: June 2021
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.