“A nice place overlooking the beach”
Review of Waves

Waves
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Black Rock
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The fish tacos are phenomenal! Our whole table had them for dinner and everyone loved them. We had a group of about a dozen people and they were easily able to manage the group.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Had a drink, wings and bbq pig tails ... comfortable, relaxing with the sound and view of the ocean ...

1  Thank colsgf
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

While on a business trip we decided to have a few drinks my flight had been delayed since earlier in the morning and I spent quite sometime at the airport, my colleagues were already drinking but I needed to eat. We made a quick stop to this location which has beautiful ambiance as you look out to the sea, I ordered shrimp tacos from the limited menu. The tortillas were burned but not cooked which is a miracle, I think the chef has a different opinion on what salsa is cause the dressing on my taco seemed more like coleslaw with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers and chunks of onion. The shrimp which was rubbery needed more flavor as well needless to say I left half full half hungry as my stomach was confused our server was polite if that will make you decide to try them.

1  Thank Kasyl B
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We ate here only once as we didnt find it until the end of our stay. We enjoyed a very good meal and we received excellent service. Will definitely return when we are next on Tobago.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is great! The staff are friendly and courteous. Every time you walk into the restaurant you are greeted with welcoming smiles. Service is fast we didn't have to wait to be seated or served. The location is a Caribbean dream. It is on the beach so you have a beautiful view of the ocean and the ambient sounds of waves crashing. The food is delicious. Everything we ordered on the menu was delicious!! The drinks are amazing!!! They have a drink of the day as well as happy hour. There are even a few vegan options on the menu if you do not eat animal products. I highly recommend visiting this restaurant. You will not be disappointed!!