My wife and I have been visiting Fiji on and off for the last 26 years and love the island life. This was our first visit to Botaira.
If you want a quiet and relaxing holiday then Botaira Resort is the place for you. It is not a luxury resort. There is no internet and no tv. We stayed 4 nights and wished we could have longer.
We were greeted with a typical friendly Fijian welcome and felt relaxed from that moment. Our bure was spacious enough and metres from the beach. The staff were typical friendly Fijians.
Meal plan was included. There was choice at breakfast, but not for lunch and dinner. We had to tell them to serve us half portions because we could not eat it all. There was an adequate bar serving Fijian beer and some wine. Our waitress Mary was very friendly and attended to all our needs, especially supplying me with sweet chiili sauce.
There was a problem with water supply in the shower and second day no water. This was fixed by filling the tank on our bure with sea water. They are still recovering from the cyclone 2 years ago. Snorkelling was ordinary also due to the cyclone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOTAIRA RESORT is located on a tropical island and consists 10 private Fijian Bures with ensuite facilities on a white sand beach in the beautiful Yasawa Islands in FIJI. All inclusive vacation packages of accommodation and meals. The perfect honeymoon and wedding destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Botaira Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botaira Beach Hotel Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Naviti Island