Stayed 1 night in a twin room (though we've booked a double) with ensuit shower and wc. We didn't have a good map and found it not easy to locate but people in the village could easily point us the way.
- great view of the fjord, nice building, has potential for shooting horror movies ;-)
- very clean
- cherry orchard provided us with great dessert...
- very good breakfast spread. Generous buffet, staff kept replenishing food even after breakfast time
- very quiet!
- very clean and well equipped common kitchen with everything you need from cooking ware to condiments and cutlery
- we were not informed that linen are not included (but we could buy or rent for a reasonable price)
Ask for a room facing the fjord! The other side is facing the mountain and cherry orchard.
The hostel is only open during summer months.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking