All reviewsfriendly staffchildrenmountainstastestartgroupsunsetpicnicdinner
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Nice site, 30 minutes from the airport in the countryside.
Staff is kind and helpful, good restaurant with affordable prices.
A place to relax and recharge the energy before a early flight
I will come back for sure the next time I need to relax a bit.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Friendly staff and quite quiet whilst the food also above average and the waiter set me up a table in the bar so that I could watch a football match.
My only real criticism was that the mattress on my bed was quite uncomfortable.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2016

It's a very nice and quiet place 30 km near Malaga; the staff at the reception and in the restaurant is very friendly and helpful. The Restaurant offers food at a high Quality in a very charming surrounding. There is an adaquat pool-area with view to the next mountains.
If you want to visit Malaga, you can leave your car in the near center of Pizarra and take a local bus or a train, that leads you in short time to the center of Malaga.
We can strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I would give 4 stars for the staff - so nice, friendly and helpful. We had a lot of fun with a 'coach' outing with picnic and also with the paella made out in the courtyard, accompanied by yummy sangria. But for the overall experience, it averages out to a 3 star for me.

We stayed in a room on the courtyard and it was very small and very dark with almost no storage space and a tiny bathroom. Property itself also quite run down. The pool was very small and also not particularly clean (probably hard to keep up, since there were a lot of children always in there).

The food was fine - the hotel provided a generous breakfast (cold cuts, cheese, yogurt, fruit, fresh squeezed OJ, cakes) and the evening meals with our group were also fine -- simple but well prepared.

Everything considered, would try another hotel next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Wonderful small cortijo 30km from Malaga. Rooms have air con, are very comfortable and clean. The pool area is well presented with an honesty bar for drinks etc while you soak up the sun. The rooms are spaced out around a courtyard, formerly an old stables and around the pool area. We also had dinner in the restaurant that evening and found it to be very pleasant. We would have like to stay longer and explored the area but had an early flight.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends