1,762 results
All reviews free bus animation team residential area splash pool rocky cove block c kids club crisps children and adults mini disco bar staff fish french guests water polo evening entertainment football pitch table tennis
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned home from a little get away from this hotel! Absolutely brilliant! I have never stayed in a hotel as clean as this hotel, maids go in everyday to your room - the beds are comfy the rooms are spacious. There was always cleaners around the hotel making it look superb all day everyday! The staff were fantastic, the hotel manager made a lot of effort with me and my friend he made us feel very welcome, where usually you don’t see them unless there’s a problem. The Fram team are superb! I don’t have kids but they made sure them and everyone else around the pool was entertained! Fantastic! Sunday night they performed a musical show and I was in shock at how well it was! They all perform two dance routines which everyone can join in - you start of laughing but by the end your up dancing! Fantastic atmosphere and they cater for everyone.
The only reason why I haven’t put 5 stars is that the food isn’t amazing. Yes they change the meats everyday to mix it up but you haven’t got much choice what to have with those meats and not much food for children. The drinks were tasty, help yourself to wines pop beer water etc. Cocktails did come out of a machine but my friend said they was lovely not like the usual cocktails you get from other hotels.
The hotel is a while away from the town but if you turn right when you come out of the hotel there is a few restaurants and shops which we went to captain cook one night and the food there was delicious.
All in all the break we had was fantastic and I hope I can return again to this resort!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Katie N
jmanuelpallares, Director General at OLA Hotel Maioris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Katie,

Greetings from Ola Hotel Maioris and thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

Your kind words regarding to entertainment and housekeeping staff, encourage them to keep delivering excellent service to our guests. Be assured that your compliments will be shared with the entire team.

It is such a pleasure to know that I made you feel very confortable and hotel staff contributed to make your stay as a memorable experience.

We truly appreciate your generous support, and we sincerely hope you join us for another relaxing breakaway soon, and get your 5*.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned after 10 night's.Lets start with positive.Spotless.
Animation Team amazing worked so hard.Certainly made a bad choice bearable.
Unfortunately more negatives. Food was definitely not 4 star. Struggled to eat most night's choice was there unfortunately the quality was appalling and mainly cold.The desserts are a total joke,never experienced anything like it.
Swimming pool opens @ 10 o clock ??? Life guards start this time very confused about why so late
I feel I should also point out this hotel primarily French

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Allan B

Dear Allan,

Thank you for your review about Ola Hotel Maioris.

I apologize if we did not achieve your expectation related to food and pools opening time.

However I can not understand why giving the same number of positive than negative, you value us with 1*. Nothing about rooms, service, free bus to palma/arenal...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came back yesterday from Ola maioris , as we we leaving one of the managers was outside and asked us to write a review, so here goes.
Arrival at 10:20pm, quick check in and 17 euros for the use of the safe and also 10 euro deposit, unbelievable, quick calculation and I think there making over 100;000 euros a year on this practice.
Got to the bar; well a counter really with men serving drinks, beer ok but red wine from the pump ice cold and just about drinkable.
Went to the bar again joining a queue for last drink, sadly man said to late and would have to pay, sadly no choice just same all inclusive drinks, think he was annoyed when I questioned him so he begrudgingly gave gave us drinks at 11:05pm.
Good room and bed comfortable.
Television not working so reported that was on the Tuesday reported another 3 times and repaired the following Sunday.
Pool area ok lots of loungers,only bar open in the whole hotel was the snack bar from
10:00 to 7:30pm, then the counter took over with customers queuing all night.
Food. Choice basic cheap cuts of meat, chicken wings and chicken thighs, fish dishes not told what fish apart from mackerel which it seemed no one wanted, just a cheep fish.
Chilli advertised with meat ,could not find any meat at all in it just lots of red beans .
Paella had the smallest mussels I’ve ever seen with very few other protein items.
Bread nice so most of my meals were bread, oil and vinegar.
My wife enjoyed the fruit and yogurt.
Let’s get to the soup, no lid so heat being lost and soup congealing did try twice but once eaten the tomato soup with lumps of cornflour or what ever else were used to thicken it. As a caterer I saw no temperature checks at all during the time there.
No waiting staff to great us and the staff were just table clearer’s with no interaction at all , in fact no interaction from any staff apart from reception and housekeeping team.
Animation team were French and during the day mainly chatted to the French guests who had different armbands to all other guests.
Two professional acts were quite good at night during the week so then the animation
team took over.
Not good, but it seemed the young families enjoyed, sadly on the weekend they did a variety show, we came back from the restaurant we were using at night about 10 minutes away and saw on little skit they did! There was a prop on the stage with a sign WC

Making us imagine it was an urinal, one lad came out and pretended to use, then another lad came out with a shirt on but no arms, the joke was for the first lad to touch the armless lad private parts to help him, the end of the joke was the lad did have hands, in the hotel at that time was a guest in a wheelchair with no arms or legs , my wife and myself were mortified and left immediately disgusted.
Over the week it came to me, an advertised 4 star hotel with no finesse, no class
, have been to other 4 star hotels , Bahia, Sandos and H10 to name a few, I think your owners and management need to check these out to see how to treat guests.
I know this is a long review but the manager did ask me to write.
The grounds were excellent and the holiday could have been so much better with some effort , planning and not trying to be cheap. hopefully this may help the hotel get better.

Room Tip: Most rooms had good views I believe
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adventure789139

Dear client,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at Ola Hotel Maioris

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay .

Ola Maioris staff try to make every guests stay as special and memorable as possible. We have read carefully and we take note of your suggest and we will do our best to put remedy.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comments. On your next visit you will see some improvements took from your recommendations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just came back from a week staying in the hotel my self husband , sister her 2 boys age 10, 12, and my mom! Omg the worst food we ever taste it was absolutely disgusting most of it was uncooked, we try to give them a chance after the first day but the second day but was even worse I have no idea how people can say the " food is lovely " so after all we stayed on salads and bread with cheese we were even scared to try the ham . The smell in the restaurant didn't help eather , the hotel is not clean at all !!! The beds are uncuftuble !!! After all it was the worst holiday !!! we were so happy going home!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Patrycja,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Ola Hotel Maioris.

We are really sorry to not achieve your expectations.

On behalf of all of us here at Ola Hotel Maioris, I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay, and we promise to review and analyze all your comments in order to improve.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comments as it is mainly through guest comments that we become aware of improvements that can be made and It will drive us to excellence.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled with my husband 3 daughter's and 2 grandsons. I really cannot see what people have to moan about we all had the most amazing time .rooms were spotless and cleaned every day with clean towels .the pool area was always spotless but be careful very slippery we made the boys wear pool shoes .food was always hot and plenty of choice and was always being topped up .we never heard of anyone having tummy issues .the entertainment team worked hard all day to keep everyone occupied and even the French animation team included everyone .reception staff were always helpful and polite .we had an issue with our air con leaking a couple of times but it was always sorted within minutes not a problem .as for people being bitten this can happen anywhere abroad I'm prone to bites but luckily only had 2 on last day of holiday .we do not stay anywhere sub standard I think some people's expectations are far to high and just like to moan about something .we would def return again .thank you

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank tragaz

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your wonderful words about Ola Hotel Maioris. As well as you decided to share on Tripadvisor.

It is truly motivating to read your kind words in regards to your stay, hotel staff, food and cleaning.

Once again, thank you for sharing such a lovely review and we look forward to host you again.

Sincerely