We chose centre parcs Holland due to the fantastic extras you get with your booking, called Toppings, we had 2 bikes, 13 euros for the shop, 3 activities and our cottage had a free bread delivery service each morning which was fantastic.
Good choice and prices were not excessive, there is a lidl in the town about 3 miles from the parc which is large and has alot of choice. We took most things with us from the UK .
OMG we had the most stunning villa Eden 3 beds, NO 135, if your going book this one if you can. It is set on a lake with only 1 villa next door. 3 large bedrooms, 2 had bathrooms and the main had a vey large bathroom , walk in shower, etc just lovely.
Lounge was spacious with large flatscreen TV, Very nice kitchen, no oven you had to used the microwave to grill.
Large decking area with outside sauna and shower.
The most beautiful villa we have stayed in at centre parcs.
Large pool area with the wave pool. rapids. Small outside area with Jacuzzi. Not as large a complex as the one in Les Bois but, still very enjoyable. You need to buy a token for the lockers at the pool and use a pass to get into the complex.
Very expensive in the cafe, we did not use the facilities but looks like people had fun.
***** get your bikes as soon as you have a voucher,. the centre ran out of bike by 5pm on our day of arrival *** You can always get them park them and go back later for them when you have taken your car to the car park after unloading.
This centre parcs was fantastic we enjoyed everything about it, it is very flat so easy to walk around, there is a small land train that takes people to villas that are set right back, If you don't have a bike I would opt for a bila close to the dome area.
Houseboats look fun but are quite a walk to the dome as there are no shortcuts through.
Driving from Calais is approx 3 hours, Antwerp is a nightmare so either catch early or as late as possible in the day, we had an hours delay going through, I think it was ring road 1 we had to follow.
Go and enjoy and i hope you like our pics, any questions please email
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Kempervennen Holiday Park offers a varied, unique and sporty selection of activities for a carefree holiday. In addition to having a wonderful time in the subtropical leisure pool, strolling through the Market Dome - with various restaurants, a grand café and lovely shops – you can try climbing, baby and toddler swimming, archery or go in search of Big Mama. Or as a previous guest commented: “Perfect for our annual group holiday! Everything was within reach for a great week.” The park also has a number of unusual types of accommodation, such as the spacious Eden cottages and luxury houseboats. The countryside as a playground De Kempervennen has two large lakes where you can go diving in search of the giant catfish Big Mama. Or you can go water skiing and wake boarding on the water which you can also whoosh over on the Zip Wire. You can be in the beautiful Malpi nature reserve in minutes by mountain bike, but to be honest, you don’t even need to leave the park for a really great time. Jump into your skis or snowboard the whole year round in the 5500 m2 of real snow in Montana Snowcenter, try paintballing with your friends or gain your PADI diving certificate during one of the multiple-day courses. “Really great for the children” The innovative holiday park offers a huge number of great activities for children of all ages, both indoor and outdoor. Orry and his friends put on various shows while children can play at being a chef, princess, knight or painter. Or how about snorkelling among exotic fish, a DJ workshop or the Aqua Scooter which will pull you along under water? And there is an extensive and highly entertaining programme in the evenings, as witnessed by this enthusiastic guest: “Holland’s got Talent: eat your heart out..!!!” Come and discover for yourself why De Kempervennen, about fifteen kilometres south of Eindhoven, is rightly called the ‘Pearl of Center Parcs’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Center Parcs De Kempervennen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Center Parcs De Kempervennen Hotel Westerhoven
- Center Parcs De Kempervennen Westerhoven