“Homemade pasta and wonderful desserts”

Rosmarino - Italiane In Cucina
Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in El Medano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2016

The pasta is delicious. We have tried 4 different dishes and they were all lovely. Price from 10 to 15 euro per person. The homemade apricot crumble with vanilla ice cream is not to be missed.

1  Thank mbreary

Reviewed 21 June 2016

oh we loved this little restaurant so so much!! the food was incredibly good! they had vegetarian options and the waitresses were so welcoming and friendly! i'll keep it short, trust me, just come here and try their food and do not miss out on those desserts!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We visited this wonderful restaurant twice. The team have good knowledge about allergies and strive to provide a menu that caters for all.
We needed gluten, dairy and egg free options for family members which they offered. The food was excellent and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we had an exceptional experience.
This little Italian restaurant is just tucked up the corner off the main square and well worth a visit in the evening.
We were greeted by Rachel who showed us to our table and then took care of us the whole time we were there.
She gave us full explanations of all the food available from the menu and the specials board which made it simpler for us to select our meals to our own individual tastes.
We wanted to share the meals between the two of us rather than have separate ones so that we could enjoy a better range off the menu and this was no problem to Rachel.
The food was nothing short of exceptional and washed down with an excellent bottle of Carva and an even better bottle of red wine.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I visited Il Rosmarino twice during my stay in Tenerife and, even if I'm italian and quite picky regarding food, I was extremely satisfied. The restaurant, that belongs to two sisters (one working in the kitchen and the other in the room) is quite small but very cosy, located in the small square next to the sea. The menu offer a small but very good choice of both pasta, fish and meat with dishes that goes definitely beyond what you usually find in most italian restaurants. Every dish I had was really very well prepared and tasted just great: you can bet that the cook put great care in the preparation an the choice of the ingredients. They have a good wine list and I was very satisfied by both the wines that were suggested to me. The staff in the room is extremely nice and friendly and more than happy to help you and give some suggestions.
Some dishes that I loved in particular were the octopus as starter, the pasta with tuna ragu (really fresh, great for a hot evening), the lamb chops and the apple cramble as dessert (it was so good that I took it both times I was there!). My only regret was that I couldn't taste the slow rosted leg of lamb (it's for two people and I was alone)... but the smell coming from the next table was fabulous!
If you're visiting Tenerife you should definitely pay a visit to this little gem!