Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews minois village parasporos beach pool area five star hotel i highly recommend this hotel rental car a lovely stay lorenzo parikia sea island paros port greece beaches maria sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021

We arrived here at Minois at the start of our Greek holidays.
We then went to Crete, and, after Crete instead of continuing to other Islands we both wanted to return at Minois Village. We did and indeed it’s absolutely the best Boutique Suite Hotel. We stated that we cannot wait to return, LOVE and Kisses to everyone there.

Room tip: For families room 11 is amazing
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

I truly value good and honest people, Minois is full of kind, hardworking, friendly, and helpful people. We had a wonderful experience because of them. The hotel looks just as beautiful as depicted in their photos so nothing was a surprise. We stayed in the “Eros Suite with Private Pool” which had a great view of the ocean when you walk to the edge of the pool and look out to the North/West. Unfortunately, it was too cold to get in the water - we came when there was a lot of wind so it just wasn’t warm enough out to take a dip.

Traveling during Covid time has been interesting but Minois did their best to keep things clean, relaxing, and as “normal” as possible. Breakfast was provided in a buffet style but a staff member would make your plate for you as you picked out what you wanted 6’ away from the food with your mask on.

In my opinion, this should be your #1 choice when booking a trip to Paros. Taking a look around the island, this is the best hotel. It’s remote from the city, about 1 hour walking if you stop and take pictures and walk slow like me. But the hotel has a bus that will pickup/drop off from the ports and take you to and pick you up from the city center on a designated schedule. The island is for people who like to listen to the waves crashing, eat by the water and relax with their companions.

Room tip: Lots of parking Minois will pickup/dropoff from ports, they also have scheduled transfers to/from city Renting a 4 wheeler might be fun
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

We were greeted (at the front door) by a smiley GM who welcomed us warmly. All staff we interacted with were friendly and informative. One member in particular helped us to have quads arranged and they were here within the hour. The pool is beautiful, with stunning rock waterfall. The room was clean, well arranged, and very comfortable. We were very happy with the large bed in the Eros suite. Turn down service even made the evening a little better. Armando at restaurant service was always smiling and super friendly.

* I was nervous after seeing recent 1 star reviews… I can only assume this was one group and their reviews Did Not Accurately reflect my experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danou Katerina, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Minois Village Boutique Suites and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Mr. Austin Armacost

We are grateful that such an "experienced" Tripadvisor Reviewer gave us a five star detailed review. We were confident and you confirmed our belief that experienced travellers are able to read between lines and understand the difference between real comments and malicious comments made on purpose by blackmailing clients to whom we denied discounts. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, improve all that is necessary to provide our valuable guests the best quality holiday they deserve.
We passed on your compliments to our front desk staff and Armando, who are truly thankful for your kind appraisal. This is motivational to all our staff, who is looking forward to welcoming you again soon in our hotel.

Kind Regards,
On behalf of Minois Village Team

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

We had such a lovely time at Minois, with an incredibly attentive staff. Special shout out to the waiters at the breakfast who were extremely attentive. The staff at the reception were also very helpful with recommendations on activities, restaurants, etc. Room was lovely, extremely functional yet very cosy. Highly recommend this boutique hotel for couples and young families.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danou Katerina, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Minois Village Boutique Suites and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Dear 245kamilz

We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your holiday with us! Our team and management are passionate with what they do and we are pleased to know that you recognize this. We constantly strive to meet and exceed all of our guests’ expectations and we are
always happy to offer you a unique experience and of course share all of our “secrets” about getting around in beautiful Paros.

We passed on your compliments to all our staff members who are very thankful to you for your kind compliments.

We are looking forward to welcome you to our hotel again.

Kind Regards,
On behalf of Minois Village Team

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

I’m really confused, we saw the pics of this hotel on Instagram, I’m thinking in hindsight the images were photoshopped of the views because when I opened my window of my villa, this is the view I had. I hope they can rectify it, the lady at the front desk was pretty sympathetic and kind, I kind of felt bad for her because she seemed to have her hands full dealing with lots of complaints. I hope the owner of the hotel realises how hard she is making life for both the stressed out workers and guests. Avoid and stay at nearby hotel Yria for the same price.

Date of stay: August 2021