“Quality of service and food is perfect!”
Review of Casa do Farol

Casa do Farol
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We went there accidentally and we were really satisfied with the quality.
Friendly staff and very tasty food.
We ate the following:
Tropical scabbard (for this we visit 2 times)
Bolo do Caco
If I will go back to Madeira I definetly go to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I visit Madeira often and cannot resist returning to this restaurant each time. The food is delicious and affordable. Don't forget to try a famous Nikita drink at the end of the meal :)

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stop.. having arrived on the hop on off bus! I had a fish skewer and hubby had the octopus. Both beautifully cooked, generous portions and friendly staff serving

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at Casa do Farol and it was lovely. The first restaurant that said 'vegetarian friendly' and that had actual vegetarian options. I had the stuffed peppers and caprese salad, but there were also 2 other vegetarian dishes. My boyfriend had the espetada and said it was very nice. The decorations on the street for the San Pedro festivities made it complete.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stopped here for lunch (yeserday) after a walk from Funchal. I chose the Black Scabbard Fish Picados. A more than ample plate of delicious scabbard fish, chips etc was served. It's the first time in a while I've not been able to clear a plate :). My wife and daughter had the Special Prego, a steak sandwich with ham, cheese & salad on bolo do caco with chips, which again, was delicious. Definitely worth visiting this restaurant. Great food, reasonable prices and pleasant service.