We have been in Ekies All Senses Resort in the summer 2009 and 2010. Me, my husband and 15 years old daughter, we are in love with this place - the perfect nature around, clear water, the design concept of the hotel, which makes you feel very comfortable, friendly staff... Everything is calm and totally relaxing! You have a private beach with very comfortable lounges (mattresses actually). The beach bar and the garden are pampering you all day long. Rooms and studios are very different - all of them very cosy and cutting edge contemporary design; Mediterranean style with a lot of white - the feeling is of freedom, cosiness, domestic athmosphere. Anyway, It is not the place for noisy parties, but for total relaxation! And the prices are reasonable - my feeling is allways that we pay less for what we get from Ekies. Can't wait to go there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free all hundred of your senses in your dreams as much as in life at EKIES – ALL SENSES RESORT, in the gulf of Vourvourou, in Sithonia Halkidiki. On an almost private beach, with rich white sand and clear blue waters, with a view that overlooks the blue of the sea and the green of the pine forests. A destination that is ideal for those who seek to relax and unwind. Who enjoy boat trips to deserted small islands but also secluded, hard to reach beaches. You can get there in only 80 minutes from “Macedonia” airport of Thessaloniki, be that with your own car or with hotel transport that will take you comfortably, from and to the airport or any other destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ekies All Senses Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ekies All Senses Hotel Vourvourou
- Ekies All Senses Vourvourou
- Ekies All Senses Resort Vourvourou, Halkidiki, Greece