US$167
US$85
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Dialinas Apartments(Istron)(Great Value!)
US$56
Orbitz.com
Anemone Seaside Traditional Homes(Istron)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$51
Agoda.com
US$341
Villa Asimina(Istron)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrystal clear waterwater sportsprivate beachadonisprivacyvillagebaycrete
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had the Alkitsa villa for a fortnight and it was absolutely fabulous, made by the weather, the accommodation, the pool and the sea, but more especially by the charm and friendliness of the family that own and run the business. Andonis, Marianna and Dimitris were the ones we saw the most of but Mrs A was there as well and Maria, the housekeeper was all smiles. Everything was clean and comfortable and our holiday was terrific.

Room Tip: I am sure that all villas are as good as eachother, the larger ones are higher up the slope and may have better views - but not a problem.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Croftlands
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Istron Villas has undoubtedly proved to be one of the best locations for a perfect holiday for me.
Not only were the villas very much up to my expectations, but also the friendly hosting by the Panagiatopoulos family was impressively warm and genuine.
The villas were spacious and comfortable, the beach was fantastic and the service was excellent. The location of the Villas is also perfect because it is both close to and far enough from the city. Moreover, the food served at the cozy restaurant of the Villas was delicious and obviously created with love.
In short, after a stay of about a week, I found myself making plans for coming back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Guzny
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had the unexpected opportunity to visit Istron Villas in August - Had a great relaxing time with great breakfast prepared by Andonis. The villas are spoacious and kept clean - I would suggest the topmost villa - Artemis because its pool is private - thanks Dimitris and all for your hospitality :)

Will visit again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank cyenne
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights in the beginning of August at villa 'pan pan' of the Istron villas. I usually go for 5 star hotels, but this time preferred the privacy of a villa, with own pool. I spent a lot of time on line doing my homework, as this was my first trip to Crete, and it definitely paid off. The villa is very nicely furnished and comfortable, with a well equipped kitchen ( down to plastic containers for left overs, and a little blender for baby food etc). It also has black out blinds, and good double glazing. The beds are very comfortable, my only little gripe about the furnishings is that there are only feather pillows. The patio/ pool area is lovely, with a stunning view of the bay and the mountains. The pool is clean, and the outdoor furniture is comfortable. The location is fantastic. It is very tranquil and quiet at night. It shares the bay with the Istron bay hotel, which offers good dining options, a nice pool, and entertainment ( if you're interested in it ) the closest beach is lovely. It doesn't get very crowded, and offers diving lessons and various other water sports fun. Also, the next beach down ( a 3 minute drive from villa ) is absolutely stunning. It has fine white sand and the clearest water I've ever seen. Beautiful! It is more crowded than the hotel/ villa beach though. Dimitri runs the villas, and he is really nice. Very eager to help, or give advice about interesting places to visit. He also has a range of dvds to borrow, english books to take, culinary advice..we rented a car from Istron cars- it's located in the Istron bay hotel, with pick up from the airport. They offered competitive prices, and were very also lovely people and pleasant to do business with. On the subject of cars.. Crete is extremely hilly with some pretty hair raising driving. Unless you're very good at hill starts, I would recommend renting an automatic! We didn't, and damaged the door rolling backwards. I highly recommend these villas and hope to come back!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Naomitate
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed in Villa Artemis. Three bedroom three bathroom. Six adults and a toddler. Great size property particularly the outdoor area with plenty of relaxing space and access to three sides of the pool, BBQ, swinging chair, dinning areas and furniture and sun beds. The villa was clean and well equipped and Demitri was helpful with any further requirements. It was at the top of the set of five villas which gave us privacy and good views (sea glimpses but fantastic inland views) however the drive way was steep and narrow and we were advised not to drive up but park half way up by the hire car company (not Demitri). Walking up was possible from the car but a challenge for those not so fit. The villa was linked with the hotel which had a great pool but we found the Bistro a bit average (we didn't try the other beach restaurant) and €8 charge for tennis. The small beach was nice though. From the villa to town was walkable but big hills and around 30 minutes walk (1.5km)

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family