The hotel is actually better than it looks at first instance, the beds are confortable and I really like that they offered a pillow choice, I was super happy about that. The ambiance is relaxed and filled, not fancy but not poor neither.
Location si good but you need a car, there are a couple real nice beaches walking distance (10-20 mins) but you need a car if you're going for longer than that.
Be aware of:
- Shower didn't work well, and it was way too small.
- Breakfast was not great, we ate breakfast out every day, the quality of the food is not very good. I do not recommend it at all, specially comparing to any half decent restaurant in the area.
- Wifi ONLY in the reception :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elpida Village is situated at the Istron area of Kalo Chorio only 10 Km from the picturesque Town of Agios Nicolaos with the famous bottomless Voulismeni lake. This low-rise village style resort is placed on the slopes of a wonderful hill with a breathtaking view of the Mirabello Bay. It is built in traditional Cretan style with extensive use of local stones and wood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elpida Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.