Likes: Cheerful and friendly staff, early check-in, working aircon and hot shower!
Dislikes: Price is not cheap compared to other lodges in Basco. Does not include breakfast. The toilet drainage is not working. No bike rentals. Food is pricey and just average. Renovation ongoing.
However, the island itself is a fantastic getaway vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME Batanes Seaside Lodge and Restaurant - MAIN BRANCH (LOCATION: BEACH FRONT/WITH OCEAN VIEW), is easily accessible. Located along the highway going to other towns and is just a stone's throw from nearby beach where a cost-free early morning or late night swim can be enjoyed. The Building has 15 Rooms and has been recently refurbished. All rooms have air-conditioning unit and HOT & COLD Shower. Staff are available 24-hours a day. For satisfying meal, the in-house restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Centrally located in the heart of Basco is the Seaside ANNEX BRANCH (LOCATION: BASCO TOWN PROPER), offers easy access to Basco's main sightseeings and retail areas. It is located a short walk from Basco Plaza and Basco Cathedral Church. It is also within a 20-minute walk to Naidi Hills, Basco Lighthouse, Basco's surrounding beaches and even Basco Airport, which allows convenient access in and around Basco,Batanes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Batanes Seaside Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batanes Seaside Hotel Basco
- Batanes Seaside Lodge And Restaurant Basco