US$174
US$164
Ponti Beach Hotel(Ponti Agiou Petrou)(Great Value!)
US$110
Kalias Hotel(Vasiliki)(Great Value!)
Savinos Rooms(Vasiliki)
Katerina Resort(Vasiliki)
  • Pool
All reviewstwo weeksperfect placerooms are spaciousminute walkporto katsikisupermarkethostwindsurferslefkadabeachessheetsmeterskitchenetteholidayislandwindy
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We liked it so much, such that after four years, we returned to the wonderful Lefkada.
This year we chose Vasiliki with accommodation at Billy'House Apartments & Studios where we booked and we could negotiate directly with the owners
The studio is close to the beach, about 5 minutes walk from it. Once you come out of the courtyard you are on the beach.
The rooms are spacious and very clean, every day the room is cleaned, bed sheets and towels are changed every 3 days.
There is an ample and secure parking, also there is a grill, terrace at rooms and two swimming pools, one for adults and one for children, very nicely lit at night.
A supermarket is nearby location.
Chrissa and her husband are professionals, they offer details and helps you with a lot of information: interesting locations and landmarks, places where you can eat cheaply and well, beautiful beaches and how you reach them. They are very welcoming and sociable hosts.
It was the best accommodation in a studio that we had, since we visited Greece!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

20+ years old rooms. Mosaic floor, old furniture, uncomfortable. Bathroom small without window and small basin. Just a mirror above. Next to dry river, saw rats sometimes strolling around garden. Good quality windows, keep noise out. 150m. from sea, next to main Street. Some noise at night from motorbikes.
If you arrange a good price its worth it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ChrissaVas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Billy's House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,
As Billy's House is a small complex and I have personal contact with all the guests, I usually don't answer to reviews since I have the chance to thank them in their personal e-mails! Besides, most of them repeat their holidays here..BUT now I have to let people know that something doesn't match here!!!
Well you can't have stayed at Billy's in November as you say, simply because my last guest went on 6th October.And it is strange that when I mouse over your(non)photo it tells me nothing!!If you notice everyone else that has written a review is a real guest here!With names or even photos.
Nothing in the apartments -after the big renovation of 2014-15- shows the real age apart from the MARBLE floor-not mosaic- that is kind of old style.But some still like it or just don't care since it is CLEAN!
As for the rats..of course there are rats in the garden as well as lizards etc...The environment is natural!That's why I keep saying to the guests to keep their (brand new) mosquito nets closed!!
So ,please if you REALLY were my guest here, send me an e-mail to explain why you didn't mention any of the problems you write in your review when I asked -as I always do with everybody-"How did you sleep?""Is everything ok?""Is there anything I can do for you?" I would appreciate that if you did!I haven't got a clue who you are since I didn't have any complaints! In fact at every check out, I got hugs and warm good byes and most of the times the promise "we'll be back!!"
Hoping to find out the truth soon.....Regards,Chrissa!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Best place to visit and stay in Vassiliki. We had there beatiful time with our family and some friends. Chrissa's hospitality and kindnes is well known among her guests. If you are windsurfing lover you will abolutely be in love with Billy's house, specially if you go there with kids.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Maciej F
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a few days late season while I windsurfed at Club Vass - good location, great value, lovely spot surrounded by trees with a beautiful pool and BBQ area. Chrissa was a great host - thank you

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Nice place to use it as a base for travelling around the island.
Very quiet and privacy oriented. Large parking, no noise from the street. Chrissa is an impecable host. Room is cleaned every day and bed sheets changed every 3 days.
Wish I knew before: the beach in Vasiliki is affected by a construction of a new pier in the port so the seawater in dirty. Agiofili, Egremni and Gialos are closed so my reason of choosing Vasiliki was has not meet it's purpose. Use the road on right side of the beach to go to the Lefkada Cape 'cause I did it with a Renault Fluence. Is a little rough but not scary. Wish you all nice hollidays and go to Lefkada even in October - less crouded, small prices, beautiful weather.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple