Billy's House
US$57
Kalias Hotel(Vasiliki)
US$82
US$52
Ponti Beach Hotel(Ponti Agiou Petrou)(Great Value!)
US$57
Pension Holidays(Vasiliki)(Great Value!)
US$36
Grand Theoni Hotel(Vasiliki)(Great Value!)
US$47
Enodia Hotel(Vasiliki)
Maistrali(Vasiliki)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownerwater sports arenice porttwo weeksperfect placedouble roomwithin walking distancerooms are spaciousminute walkporto katsikirelaxing holidaysupermarketaccommodationstudiowindsurferssealefkada
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I have visited Billy's house for the last three years running. Each year we fall more and more in love with the beautiful surrounding and wonderfully kept apartments. This year I stayed in a gorgeous studio apartment overlooking the pool. We had a gorgeous balcony to the rear and would sit out there in the evenings when we came up from the beach to catch the last few rays of sunshine! Everything is so well kept and extremely clean from the towels , sheets to the pool. The pool has really comfy chairs to lie out in around it creating a lovely environment for people to get to know others in the various apartments! This year there was a new addition of a playground added beside the pool which is fantastic fun for any of the kids staying there!! The amazing beach is just a two minute walk with lovely beach bars and places to rent all water sports equipment... something we always make use of! Chrissa and her family who run the apartments are so friendly, kind and helpful! We were lucky as Chrissa put on a wonderful singing performance for us on one of the nights we were there creating a great buzz around the place!

I would highly recommend everyone to come and stay there! We always stay two weeks and it is never enough! Really look forward to returning next year!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sophie G
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We stayed at Billy`s house for a week and regret it that we didn`t spent more. Chrissa is beyond friendly, nice, helpful and it really felt like home. The room are big, clean, bright and the garden is huge and awsome. We stayed there as a family and it perfect for children as it also have a pool so you don`t have to go to the beach all the time as it can be windy.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank spelamarela
ChrissaVas, Owner at Billy's House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

I am happy to have accommodated one more happy guest!!!I am here to welcome you again in the future.Thank you so much!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We liked it so much, such that after four years, we returned to the wonderful Lefkada.
This year we chose Vasiliki with accommodation at Billy'House Apartments & Studios where we booked and we could negotiate directly with the owners
The studio is close to the beach, about 5 minutes walk from it. Once you come out of the courtyard you are on the beach.
The rooms are spacious and very clean, every day the room is cleaned, bed sheets and towels are changed every 3 days.
There is an ample and secure parking, also there is a grill, terrace at rooms and two swimming pools, one for adults and one for children, very nicely lit at night.
A supermarket is nearby location.
Chrissa and her husband are professionals, they offer details and helps you with a lot of information: interesting locations and landmarks, places where you can eat cheaply and well, beautiful beaches and how you reach them. They are very welcoming and sociable hosts.
It was the best accommodation in a studio that we had, since we visited Greece!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

20+ years old rooms. Mosaic floor, old furniture, uncomfortable. Bathroom small without window and small basin. Just a mirror above. Next to dry river, saw rats sometimes strolling around garden. Good quality windows, keep noise out. 150m. from sea, next to main Street. Some noise at night from motorbikes.
If you arrange a good price its worth it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ChrissaVas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Billy's House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,
As Billy's House is a small complex and I have personal contact with all the guests, I usually don't answer to reviews since I have the chance to thank them in their personal e-mails! Besides, most of them repeat their holidays here..BUT now I have to let people know that something doesn't match here!!!
Well you can't have stayed at Billy's in November as you say, simply because my last guest went on 6th October.And it is strange that when I mouse over your(non)photo it tells me nothing!!If you notice everyone else that has written a review is a real guest here!With names or even photos.
Nothing in the apartments -after the big renovation of 2014-15- shows the real age apart from the MARBLE floor-not mosaic- that is kind of old style.But some still like it or just don't care since it is CLEAN!
As for the rats..of course there are rats in the garden as well as lizards etc...The environment is natural!That's why I keep saying to the guests to keep their (brand new) mosquito nets closed!!
So ,please if you REALLY were my guest here, send me an e-mail to explain why you didn't mention any of the problems you write in your review when I asked -as I always do with everybody-"How did you sleep?""Is everything ok?""Is there anything I can do for you?" I would appreciate that if you did!I haven't got a clue who you are since I didn't have any complaints! In fact at every check out, I got hugs and warm good byes and most of the times the promise "we'll be back!!"
Hoping to find out the truth soon.....Regards,Chrissa!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Best place to visit and stay in Vassiliki. We had there beatiful time with our family and some friends. Chrissa's hospitality and kindnes is well known among her guests. If you are windsurfing lover you will abolutely be in love with Billy's house, specially if you go there with kids.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family