“I love Stelios”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good Meze good company? Always good selection of Greek food in small tasters in large supply. Defineatly a worth a visit

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Nicely positioned on the very edge of the sea with the view over the harbour. We had some octopus, very tender and tasty and some prawn pasta. Pasta was tasty with a nice sauce, but with only five prawns. For the price, I was expecting a bit more. We did not want chips with our octopus, but asked for boiled or baked potatoes instead. What we got and were charged for, were jacket potatoes with veggies, cheese and bacon filling. Tasty, but not what we asked for, as it was a meal for itself and did not go well with octopus.
As I said before, all the food was good, but I am scoring it 3 because I did not find it to be in accordance with its' prices.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

not so many dishes to choose from,they give dessert/fruits for free,nice service,the prices are not high, good location in the port

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband had mint lamb which was tasty. I had chicken souvlaki which was average, i`ve had better. The staff were busy. We got the food quickly and also we got the bill quickly, i think it was the quickest dinner we had in Lefkada :-D I think all the taverns at theharbour were the almost the same kind.

1  Thank Hekku4
Reviewed 26 August 2013

stelios restaurant has the best food in town.
prices are average and worthy of the meals provided. the stuff is always friendly, the view is great as you are looking at the small harbour and relaxing... definitely you should taste his red house wine and his dishes whith chicken or pork and beef.. (dishes which i've tasted).
from 7 nights in vasiliki my wife and I visited him 4 times!!!