We spent 6 nights at the Paradise Sun Hotel and enjoyed it quite a bit. We had stayed in the Seychelles before (Mahe) but found the staff unfriendly. Paradise Sun on the other hand was great! The staff friendly and helpful, food was great (Nice selection) and the location was awesome. We had a bit of rain, but it didnt spoil our holiday. The sunny days were heaven!
We cant wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles